As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests
Killer Beez
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 15 Years, 11 Months ago
Ookpikk wrote:
For the Rom slot machine, you can just dump a file made of a bunch of different samples, seperated by short pauses into slots 25-32, and P-lock the start and end points.
Yeah, I've tried it. Still kind of waste of presicious space and you can't make very long samples (if you want use your storage to other things also). Which exactly why I came up with the idea in the first place; ROM-SLOT would kind of give you extra-slot, without sacrifacing any sample memory (and would always contain creative random-stuff, since it's build up from other slots). For creative sample-journeys
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
Exclude tracks form Control-All for the Machinedrum, one can´t say this often enough!

In General i like the dea posted above by "Reporter".

It would be awesome to pimp the MnM/MD by downloading (and paying) new machines, there´s plenty of space in the menues left
Admin
output settings on the md should be saved with the kit and not be a global setting. the mono saves the output settings on a kit basis, but not the md. i hate that.
Hero of Winds
This goes back to people wanting to exclude parameters from the CTRL ALL machine:

Have a CTRL machine (11 parameters looks like the maximum to me) where parameters are set like on the 8P machine but are all controlled by one master knob. With this you could set the parameters to pitches, or decays to slowly morph your sounds collectively, or set the parameters almost at random and totally glitch out your sounds.
Goomba
Not sure if mentioned but I would like a count in metronome.

Will save headaches with recording my outputs from the MD & MM.
Chain Chomp
Has a forward copy been mentioned before?

It's just a blagg to stop a jam to copy/past a pattern to another slot, it would be much better if you could hold down some buttons down then the current pattern would be seamlessly copied to the next grid without missing a beat. It would give the improv thing a whole new dimention.

Is this actually possible with a workaround or something? I seem to remember some talk about this on hear some time back.

I can kinda get around it by holding a sampled loop on my Kaoss3 but it's not the same.
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
it's been µentioned!
but you can copy the pattern really fast and paste it to the next before the first pattern ends
it keeps on playing 'til it ends..

you've gotta be fast in this world, see.
you're not old are'ya?!
Chain Chomp
hageir wrote:
it's been µentioned!
but you can copy the pattern really fast and paste it to the next before the first pattern ends
it keeps on playing 'til it ends..

you've gotta be fast in this world, see.
you're not old are'ya?!

I've the fastest fingers in the West as many a lucky lady has found out!

Nice one dude!
Admin
yeah Copy Forward has been mentioned many times. i have been requesting this for 3+ years. i always suggest emailing them though and letting them know: support@elektron.se

we really need to compile a bullet list of all the suggestions gathered in a central spot. anyone want to help?
Rew
Chain Chomp
actuel wrote:

we really need to compile a bullet list of all the suggestions gathered in a central spot. anyone want to help?

yeah, i've got a bit of time.... will try my best.
Go to top Post Reply