As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Appreciation thread. . . (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Appreciation thread. . .
Admin
Appreciation thread. . . 16 Years, 4 Months ago
Actuel,

On behalf of the EU community, thank you for the site update. It's obvious that a lot of work went into the new EU and that you carried the burden. We know how hard you have been working on this update for the last few months and that you have done so on your own time without any recompense. That says a lot about your dedication to the community.

Not a lot else to say except thank you, stort tack, domo arigato, tusen takk, muchisimas gracias, takk fyrir, dank. . .

Nice effing job.

The topic has been locked.
MCL
Boo
Re:Appreciation thread. . . 16 Years, 4 Months ago
Yeah - I'm new round these parts - but the new site is very nice - looking good
Killer Beez
Woohoo, we are back online!!

I'm stunned to see what Actual + others have done! I thought Elektron-users 1.6 was already a very good and adequate enought, for me at least. New Elektron-users 2.0 looks awesome. I really like the new graphics: relaxed, but very professional and clear.

I just want to say I really appreciate what Actual + others have done. They get no money of this and yet they burn hours on this. It has to thought as a gift and a act of love. And it matters: I think we have such a nice forum and community spirit because there are people who care. Thank you for developing the forum for us!!
Goomba
It's gorgeous! I frequented the prior version of elektron-users as a lurker... but with a board this beautiful, I just can't help myself. Well done doesn't even begin to cover it.
King Koopa
MDUW Classic

www.orsankart.com
Nice job Actuel, the site is looking really good, thanks for all the hardwork...
Hero of Winds
Agreed, it's lush. Just fix those "empty" page numbers and it'll be perfect!
Cappy
Super speedy turnaround too. Great work man=]
Cappy
I agree w/everyone else- the site looks incredible, and it seems to be a major improvement (not that the old one was bad).

Great job!

-Joel
Admin
Thanks a bunch everyone. Glad to be of service! I hope you all like it, cause I'm not going to go through this again for a long time
jgb
Boo
Great work.
Go to top Post Reply