As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear My SPS1-UW was delivered -> NOT! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: My SPS1-UW was delivered -> NOT!
Killer Beez
Re: My SPS1-UW was delivered -> NOT! 18 Years, 11 Months ago
Huh, thats a relief! Ok, Im' ready to upgrade my MD (as soon as I got some money (hopefully in a few days)).
  The topic has been locked.
Boo
Ok, demo song 1 upload retry #2.

Hope this works out now.

NOTE TO ADMINS: FILE UPLOAD DOES NOT WORK!!!!!

Tried it 3 times now and nada happens.

Ok new file available in the downloads section under "Machine UW". Or check this direct link:

http://www.elektron-users.com/modules/wfdownloads/visit.php?cid=29&lid=44

Have fun......
King Koopa
Guess the other parameters are the sample start and end??
That's the two params which will let u reverse samples
still doesnt impress me into wanting one, it's so cheesy old school rap sounding. not worth the money at all.
King Koopa
Lol, stop saying such stupid things. You can't judge a machine on demo's!!!! Obvoisly you don't have the experience to see that.

Also did you know you can actually change the samples?? So if you don't like cheese you can change it, lol

GRrrrr :-o
King Koopa

MokBor wrote:
Lol, stop saying such stupid things. You can't judge a machine on demo's!!!! Obvoisly you don't have the experience to see that.

Also did you know you can actually change the samples?? So if you don't like cheese you can change it, lol

I don't have any use for it because I own the esx and triton also my pc software has battery wich is way better than the MD. who fuck cares bout retrigger when I can do that shit with what I got. Also those demos do sound like the Fresh Prince hahahaha!!
King Koopa
Errrm barf.... It's worth the money.
King Koopa
sounds pretty good actually
Boo

Auto wrote:

MokBor wrote:

I don't have any use for it because I own the esx and triton also my pc software has battery wich is way better than the MD. who fuck cares bout retrigger when I can do that shit with what I got. Also those demos do sound like the Fresh Prince hahahaha!!

It's funny how people tend to say gear they allready have beats something they haven't even tried yet.

Ok you have the non-upgraded MD, but i think you will be surprised on the possibilities in this thing.

I for instance was always sceptical about the possibilities on the normal MD before i just decided to buy one and find out what it could actually mean in my setup.

This sampling upgrade did the same for me as buying the original MD. It's great and i think it will help me get even more out of the box.

Agreed an ESX is great fun too...but different beast alltogether.

Now stop judging stuff on demo's and judge the machine when you have the chance to play with it for a while.

For starters i think you will be very impressed with the AM machines. Oh yes! :-D

I briefly owned an ESX because some of the demo patterns where exactly to my liking but in real life it didn't deliver what i was looking for.

So respect people that decide to buy the upgrade or a new UW and just use what you have if your happy with it.

Man, it's not a contest of any kind....... I'm not saying the ESX is a sucky machine too am i? It's just not the sollution for me at the moment.
Boo

Friend wrote:
still doesnt impress me into wanting one, it's so cheesy old school rap sounding. not worth the money at all.

What do these particular demo's tell you about the music style you can use it for?

Nada! Exactly. It's just a short demo of some of the things you can do with it. It's not like you have to program a similar sounding pattern with it or something.

Cheesy old school rap sounding is the sound Elektron chose for the demo. Has nothing to do with the machine itself.

I don't get your point....really....
Go to top Post Reply