As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Introducing new Moderators! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Introducing new Moderators!
Admin
Introducing new Moderators! 16 Years, 5 Months ago
I want to take the opportunity to formally announce our two new moderators to Elektron-Users, Tarekith and Papertiger. Both have been assets to the community for a long while. Here's a few words>

Tarekith: Located first in Chicago, and more recently Seattle, Tarekith has been writing and performing electronic music of all styles for over 17 years now. His music has been released on numerous record labels such as Ritmic, Virus B-23, Working Beats, and Litespeed Recordings. In addition to running a studio geared towards providing quality mastering for musicians on a budget, Tarekith is also one of the moderators behind AbletonLiveDJ.com, whose aim is pushing the art of DJing and electronic music further as technology progresses.

Papertiger: Hailing from the edge of Washington, DC, Papertiger has been dabbling with digital audio for close to ten years but has yet to release anything as a result of a lack of talent combined with an innate inability to finish anything. Her bedroom studio is home to several music machines, at least two of which are nearer and dearer to her heart than some people she knows. As a long-time member of the EU community, Papertiger is excited to welcome new members and maintain the EU vibe.

I'm quite excited about this and honored to have them moderate for us. Both are really great folks. Plus, it's less of me for everyone!

Cheers,
a
  The topic has been locked.
Boo
MD-UW - SFX-6 - SidStation
batni.tumblr.com
Re: Introducing new Moderators! 16 Years, 5 Months ago
Congratulation and welcome to the new staff! I know you both as nice and constructive people; I'm sure you will serve the community well.

-Ingrid
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com

Admin
This is good news! Congratulations
Game & Watch

actuel wrote:

Papertiger: Hailing from the edge of Washington, DC, Papertiger has been dabbling with digital audio for close to ten years but has yet to release anything as a result of a lack of talent combined with an innate inability to finish anything. Her bedroom studio is home to several music machines, at least two of which are nearer and dearer to her heart than some people she knows. As a long-time member of the EU community, Papertiger is excited to welcome new members and maintain the EU vibe.

A lawyer as one of our mods! I shudder to think of the possible ramifications!! 8-)
Killer Beez
Congratulations for the new moderators. Based on my experience here, they are both good people. It's very nice to see Elektron-users.com as a forum clear of bashing and name-calling. It would seem to continue that way, with the well chosen new moderators.
King Koopa
MDUW Classic

www.orsankart.com
more people to catch us out....well in guys!!!
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
A lawyer as one of our mods! I shudder to think of the possible ramifications!! 8-)

Don't worry, I've been breaking the law for years, so it all balances out. :-D

Thanks all for the welcome!
Game & Watch
Nice to know good people have been chosen but still wondering the motivation or the need since this forum is pretty civil and thus self regulating or maybe there is more to come ???
Yoshi
welcome peoplez!
Go to top Post Reply