As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:Any interest in buying A4 drum sound packs? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Any interest in buying A4 drum sound packs?
Goomba
MD+, A4, Virus B, Minitaur, Mopho
Re:Any interest in buying A4 drum sound packs? 10 Years, 9 Months ago
I'm in for this pack.

I would gladly pay double, if the set came with a detailed tutorial on how you designed maybe 4-6 sounds, a kick, a snare, a tom, a cowbell, a hi-hat, something like that.
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
No need to defend yourself, 6 L thingies is a reasonable amount (I'm assuming that's like 15-20 bucks or something)

I'm looking forward to your work, I think I could learn a lot from you. As for these free kits you mentioned, can you link me to those so I have something to check out while I wait for the pro kits?
Goomba
Can you include an MP3/WAV sample of each drum for those of us that purchase? Just something to audition each sound without having to load it into the A4.
Still keen mate - let me know.

Children can ask their parents for some pocket money to pay for it - or alternatively they can cry and tell the world about it on social media, as they do.

Goomba
All the work this takes I'd gladly pay for it !!
Boo
Definitely interested in a pack of drum sounds. Thanks
Game & Watch
Gah, a few home disasters have put the release back a bit, the main one being my dog died on the 2nd August, he was nearly 15 years old and as you might imagine it has taken its toll on me and my family, particularly as it is my sons 13th birthday tomorrow (he grew up with the dog all his life) Also we have had some car and household water problems all in the same time, so playing catch up on pretty much everything at the moment.

I think I can get the pack finished by September, I hope that you can understand and thanks for the support.
Cappy
darenager wrote:
Gah, a few home disasters have put the release back a bit, the main one being my dog died on the 2nd August, he was nearly 15 years old and as you might imagine it has taken its toll on me and my family, particularly as it is my sons 13th birthday tomorrow (he grew up with the dog all his life) Also we have had some car and household water problems all in the same time, so playing catch up on pretty much everything at the moment.

I think I can get the pack finished by September, I hope that you can understand and thanks for the support.

So sorry to hear about your K9 companion, 15 years for a doggy is very impressive! What kind of dog was he/she? My friend also just lost his lab who was 19 years old.

Best wishes for you and your family.
Game & Watch
^ Thanks man, he was just a crossbreed, but a very special dog, he was quite literally made of love, never agressive, a comical mischevious streak when younger, but also very calm and strangely empathic. I have had quite a few dogs over the years and for sure he is one of the extra special ones, almost every person that encountered him fell in love with him, he made it easy.

Here is a pic of him from a few years back.

https://twitter.com/daren_ager/status/365097920120365059
Game & Watch
Sorry man, I can imagine how hard it is. Peace to the little guy.
Go to top Post Reply