As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear MD: Loaded sample is playing on every trigger? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: MD: Loaded sample is playing on every trigger?
Goomba
MD: Loaded sample is playing on every trigger? 10 Years, 7 Months ago
I loaded a sample onto my MD and now it's playing on every trigger, even with the volume turned all the way down it's triggering the sample in a sort of '16 tunings' kind of mode.

I even deleted the sample and it's still triggering, any ideas what I can do, or am I in some kind of mode I'm unaware of?

I was using OS 1.62 and even upgraded to 1.63 and it's still happening.

--

OH man, can someone delete this? I went through everything: soft reset, factory reset etc etc... Of course it was because the MD was hooked up via the TM-1 and was triggering Ableton where I was building the sample I was using...
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
Re:MD: Loaded sample is playing on every trigger? 10 Years, 7 Months ago

Yoshi
Look at my stuff, and help me obtain my burger
Clips and videos
Re:MD: Loaded sample is playing on every trigger? 10 Years, 7 Months ago
Dont worry bro, we all had our share of silly mistakes...
atleast your man enough to admit it...

When I got my first computer on my birthday (about 24 years ago).. I was so happy..
until i wanted to play with it after dinner.. the system would turn on.. it make noise.. but no screen.. scared as a little kid (i think i was 11 at the time.. not sure anymore) that i broke my very shiny new toy.. tried everything... 4 hours later my cousin noticed the screen was just simply "turned off" .. then again.. lesson learned.. "check everything" when stuff goes wrong..
you did.. and voila.. solved your own problem ..

Enjoy your day..
Go to top Post Reply