As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:How do you display your Elektron stuff (Studio pics) (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:How do you display your Elektron stuff (Studio pics)
Re:How do you display your Elektron stuff (Studio pics) 11 Years, 2 Months ago
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
mrsurga.tumblr.com
Sweet combo
Goomba
Elektron OT A4
Arturia Minibrute
Korg EMX1 ER1 EA1
Waldorf MicroQ
Roland AJ2 MKS50
MAM MB33mkII
Yamaha TX81Z
Rephlex MeeBlipSE
Electrix WarpFactory

Just stripped out my whole rack, the second mixer and all the electribes. It was a mess before that was just getting in the way of being productive. Hadn't done anything in a couple months but ended up writing the beginnings of three tracks this weekend. A big "hells yes" to Elektron boxes!

The Moogerfooger Freqbox is for my bandmate's guitar.
Chain Chomp
MarsMelons - netlabel for experimental music

esmone - my drawings and cover art
Went to a hardware store and got some "door stoppers" today, put them underneath the Monomachine and stuck some "tack-it" to one end, so that it wouldn't slip. Painted a piece of cardboard black and stuck it on the front to make it look a bit better. You can get any kind of angle you want, and the stand isn't as big as the IKEA Bräda stand.

Very cheap and very easy.

Just had the same idea this weekend....
Daisuk wrote:
Went to a hardware store and got some "door stoppers" today, put them underneath the Monomachine and stuck some "tack-it" to one end, so that it wouldn't slip. Painted a piece of cardboard black and stuck it on the front to make it look a bit better. You can get any kind of angle you want, and the stand isn't as big as the IKEA Bräda stand.

I can't really tell what you've done. Can you show us the bottom? And why cover the front? Thanks.
Chain Chomp
MarsMelons - netlabel for experimental music

esmone - my drawings and cover art
heckadecimal wrote:
Daisuk wrote:

I can't really tell what you've done. Can you show us the bottom? And why cover the front? Thanks.

Elevated the unit with two doorstoppers, haven't fastened them yet, but I might fasten them to a flat magnet at some point, but doesn't seem like it's necessary. And you can obviously get more or less of an angle depending on how far you push the doorstoppers underneath the unit. Put the tack-it on the bottom side of the unit, like shown in the picture below, and covered it with black cardboard to make it look less stupid.

Cappy
^
nice set-up there. Toft ATB console -schweet.
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
Daisuk, check these out for doing the same thing:

http://www.bluelounge.com/products/coolfeet/

I have dozens of these for various bits of gear in the studio. They just suction to the bottom of the Elektrons, so easy to remove.
Go to top Post Reply