As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:OT feature requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:OT feature requests
MAZ
Boo
Re:OT feature requests 11 Years, 3 Months ago
Immediate access to audio pool so tobypass the 2x128 sample slots per project.

Why every pattern can't have it's own sample flex and static slots since the audiopool is loaded WITHIN every project...Every pattern should have access to all samples loaded in the audiopool. Now I hope for futute updates: (1 pattern = 1 flex + 1 static)

...c'mon Elektron, we use machines because computers are boring in making music, please do something
  The topic has been locked.
MAZ
Boo
Immediate access to audio pool so tobypass the 2x128 sample slots per project.

Why every pattern can't have it's own sample flex and static slots since the audiopool is loaded WITHIN every project...Every pattern should have access to all samples loaded in the audiopool. Now I hope for futute updates: (1 pattern = 1 flex + 1 static)

...c'mon Elektron, we use machines because computers are boring in making music, please do something
MAZ
Boo
Immediate access to audio pool so to bypass the 2x128 sample slots per project.

Boo
I'm singing in the brain
what a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
Let the sine clouds chase
Everyone from the place
I've waves on my face
"render song to card" function would be neat!
Goomba
OCTATRACK
MONOMACHINE MKII
MACHINEDRUM MKII +
analog FOUR
Givernau wrote:
Hello All
I'm new here, just bought my OT 2 weeks ago.
I would love OT to be able to play a pattern imediatly after click instead of waiting for the prevous one to end. This would be cool to trigger for ex little drum variations on the fly and feel more intuitive.

Also better MIDI control and recording would be fine: I use a novation mininova connected trough MIDI and i am able to switch programs trough oktatrack but the bank change is not working, altough if i change it with an external controller (pcr 500) connected to the autochanel i can, it just does not get recorded.

+1

love the idea of being able to switch between patterns on the fly and back - cool!
King Koopa
good news -- you can already do that. check out chain behavior in the pattern settings menu. now we just need direct jump like the A4...
Yoshi
Look at my stuff, and help me obtain my burger
Clips and videos
beetfunchic wrote:
"render song to card" function would be neat!

if you give allot of memory to 1 recorder.. you can..
just not extremely long songs.. but.. short little 3minutes songs work fine
Boo
0ctatrack,Analog Four, Machinedrum mkII, Nord Electro 3,
http://soundcloud.com/spektahgadjo
I would really like to see
BPM to scene, to beable to instantly jump between bpms, halfspeed etc

allready a lot of his have found the fact that bpms are not locked to patterns (apart from in the arranger) inconvenient
This could be a good and (i imagine) easy thing to implent
Chain Chomp
rhizome wrote:
good news -- you can already do that. check out chain behavior in the pattern settings menu. now we just need direct jump like the A4...

+100000000000000000000000000000!!

Just like maschine can do.
Really cant understand why they dont make very good features universal for all their products.
Just like independent length for each track which I think is not available for MD.
to be able to assign the root note to a sample so that the notes can be properly mapped out across a keyboard (chromatic mode or external midi keyboard).
Go to top Post Reply