As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Re:good trader shout outs (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:good trader shout outs
King Koopa
Re:good trader shout outs 11 Years, 2 Months ago
Just want to say thanks to a few people here for great deals over the last month:

Isaac.anthony : got a MDUW+ from him for a great price. Great condition and awesome to deal with. Fast shipment and properly packed. Thanks Isaac!

Indigo333 : got my OT last night. Fantastic shape and all original material accounts for.. Very communicative and was kind enough to send plenty of pictures and videos before purchase. Even tossed in some extra awesomeness in the deal although my 8ball and sex slave seemed to get lost in transit. Heh.. Shipped fast and overly secure in packing. Took me 5 minutes to tear through the bubble wrap. A pleasure to buy from. Thanks Ed!

Top knotch guys to deal with.

Thanks again,
D.
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
Thanks to Artsutanov for a great deal and a friendly transaction.
King Koopa
Bongsau wrote:
Thanks to Artsutanov for a great deal and a friendly transaction.

Thank you Bongsau. It was a real pleasure to meet & do business with you. Hopefully see you at the next London Elektron event. Cheers fella!
King Koopa
Also thank you to j0hnny for buying my DRM1 this afternoon. A pleasure meeting you also & realising i'm not alone in my hand washing obsession. Man with bike & analogue drum machine could be a fascinating street show. Cheers guys!
Chain Chomp
Tonality has been a pleasure to do business with too.

Thanks!
Goomba
Good trader shout out to MOOGHAPPY. Negotiation was polite and fair. Item was shipped exactly on time and packaged perfectly.
Goomba
Sold a Machinedrum Mk1 to Mosso.
Quick and painless transaction. Thanks a lot.
Chain Chomp
MarsMelons - netlabel for experimental music

esmone - my drawings and cover art
Thumbs up to 22Tape! Bought an Octatrack from him completely problem free. Would buy gear from him any day of the week, and recommend others to do so as well! Thanks, man!
King Koopa
Shouts for "Digital Aspergers"!

Not only does he have a sweet name, but he's also a proper guy to trade with. Got a DSI Evolver from him on a trade, and everything is great. All flaws (although minor) were well documented and photographed beforehand. Shipment was fast and packing was secure.

Deal with in confidence.

D.
Cappy
Ditto that for I Hate Derek Reed.

I love Derek Reed. Good trader. Great communicator. Highly recommended. I am now rockin his Blofeld and am mighty happy with it.
Go to top Post Reply