As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear OT- Is it possible to play slices via external controller? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: OT- Is it possible to play slices via external controller?
Cappy
OT- Is it possible to play slices via external controller? 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Hey guys...

I could have sworn I saw in the manual that the OT would respond to in coming midi I just don't recall if this will work with playing individual slices....I cannot seem to find it in manual and I'm having no luck trying to set it up in the OT. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy
Re:OT- Is it possible to play slices via external controller? 10 Years, 9 Months ago
unfortunatley, some dark agents haven't yet given up on sacrificing virgin beatmakers to the two-faced, five-socketed god of MIDI to prevent elektron from implementing this splendid feature!
i know, it's been called a stupid conspiracy theory, but i think, akai's prayers still get answered!
Cappy
Re:OT- Is it possible to play slices via external controller? 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Yes indeed. I had a proper reading through the Projects Section of the manual again (Pages 41 and 42 along with Appendix C) only to find that only chromatic mode can be triggered via midi. Thanks for the response.
Go to top Post Reply