As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear OT: Filter envelope retriggering? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: OT: Filter envelope retriggering?
Goomba
OT: Filter envelope retriggering? 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Hi!

I have a question concerning the behavior of the filter envelope. If the envelope hasn't had time to "run its course", it doesn't seem to retrigger with new trigs.

For example, I have trigs on steps 1, 5, 9 and 13. The filter envelope is set to attack 80 and decay 80. The envelope doesn't have sufficient time to go through the attack and decay phase fully until step 13, so for some reason, the envelope doesn't retrigger until step 13. It will retrigger on every step if I set the attack and decay to a lower value.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a bit odd? Surely the envelope should retrigger with new trigs? Or am I missing something?
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Re:OT: Filter envelope retriggering? 10 Years, 9 Months ago
...Aaaaaand, to answer my own question - the retriggering behavior is set on the AMP page. The location of the setting threw me off there.

So, for others who are as dim as me, be sure to set the AMP FX1/FX2 settings to R+T for the envelope to retrigger with every trig. Funny that it's set to ANALOG by default. Sorry for the monologue, I'll RTFM more thoroughly from now on.
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top Post Reply