As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests
cgb
Goomba
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 12 Years, 3 Months ago
and i don't know if already wished:

to deactivate the auto pattern safe

or is it impossible to deactivate this and replace with "normal" pattern safe after editing" function ?
  The topic has been locked.
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 12 Years, 2 Months ago
I don't know if it has been asked by someone, there are too many feature requests now! But maybe some guys at Elektron will find this one interresting :

I'd like to have some kind of "Knob assign mode". It could maybe be activated like the new track modes. It would bypass the normal use of the 6 rotary knob, and make them available for any parameter assignement. This way I could for exemple tweak slowly the filter of one track while pitching another one, or playing with a release or decay of another. Or anything you could think about!

I know the crossfader can already interract on several parameters at the same time, but the feeling and result is not the same than having a knob for a function.
They should completely rewrite Monomachine's FX imo. The effects are pretty much unusable right now.
^^ very surprised to hear this...I use Mono's effects with OP1 and I really like it...
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
The ability to insert 000.X tempo in Song Mode.
Now you can only do 000 (with no ".")

All my patterns are something point something
and song mode doesn't support that.

SONG MODE IS GENIUS BY THE WAY!!!
USE IT! LIKE RENOISE.
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 12 Years, 1 Month ago
Another song mode tempo request for the MD.

This is something I really need to be happy with song mode.

I would like to be able to define the length of a minute in seconds to a tenth of a second resolution. It would not change the saved data just change the length the minute used for the BPM. If the minute was set to say 80.0s all tempos set within song mode would play slower. And play faster for minute lengths less than 60s.

A clock multiplier of 0.00 to 3.00 would work too.

Real time would be great, but having to stop the sequencer or go into the global setting would still be workable.

I plan on using song mode as a pattern sequencer, where I take bits for different patterns and zip them together. Tempo changes within a single bar to get hits placed where I want in time is common. It is a way for me to achieve some micro timing control. The problem comes in when performing live and the saved overall tempo doesn't fit for the crowd or environment. I really need to be able slow a song down a bit or speed up the whole set a little to match the energy.
MK7
Killer Beez
djd_oz wrote:
Get rid of the classic mode on the MD, the button can then be used for more interesting feature. I don't think anyone uses the classic mode.

Please NOT!!

in my opinion, the classic mode is genious and one of the MD's main strengths (used in combination with individual accents per track)! i design all patterns so that they sound nice in classic mode and i can arbitrarily jump between kits and patterns for a lot more variety with the same amount of kits/patterns. I only switch the Extended mode when I'm "accidentially" using the right kit for the pattern. most of the time my MD stays in classic mode with knob-tweaking and LFOs instead of p-locks, all melodies outsourced to MnM and OT.

simplicity is king!
djd_oz wrote:
Get rid of the classic mode on the MD, the button can then be used for more interesting feature. I don't think anyone uses the classic mode.

I use classic mode, please do not get rid of it !!
Chain Chomp
i know ive said this before but none destructive step on/off would be amazing as its a ball ache when you take a step off and all the note and p/lock data is gone forever. Muting steps can also be a performance element in itself like on analogue style sequencers. Maybe holding the function button simultaneously whilst tapping the existing steps you want to clear would work best?
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
^ non-destructive step on/off .............. +8-tilted-sideways!!!!!!!!
Go to top Post Reply