As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade FS (UK) Jomox T-Res, Cloud CX335 comp, Zoom 9010, grado (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: FS (UK) Jomox T-Res, Cloud CX335 comp, Zoom 9010, grado
tIB
Boo
FS (UK) Jomox T-Res, Cloud CX335 comp, Zoom 9010, grado 10 Years, 9 Months ago
A few bits on the chopper, all prices plus post, which will vary depending on item size.

Jomox tres: 150 pounds: mark 1 version, no issues, looks great, sounds great. comes with manual and psu but not the box, which I think I've lost. Manual is stained.

Cloud cx335: 200 pounds: has been racked so might have scratches on top and around mounting bolts, but otherwise is virtually brand new. Great compressor, I used it as a bus comp on much of what I've done in the last few months, more recently used it as a limiter for my sometimes unruly deformer. Really transparent sound, easy to operate and has the bonus of being dual band, with a peak limiter after the compression. Pretty sure I have the manual and front plate cover (still in wrapper from new!), just need to dig them out. Honestly dont think you won't find a cleaner sounding compressor at this price.

Zoom 9010: 100 pounds. 4 in 4 out dap multi effects processor, modular in approach since you can assign em all over the place- I forget how many you can use in one to but it's more an you'd think- 7 possibly. Anyway, was a very high end device in its day, used heavily by depeche mode/recoil amongst others. Alan Wilder sold his recently; write up here: http://auction.recoil.co.uk/zoom-9010-fx-processor/
Anyway, it's old and looks it, works fine though and sounds great. Have a manual for it somewhere, it's probably stained. Online manual here:http://www.zoom.co.jp/archive/Previous_Model/E_9010.pdf

Grado SR80 - 70 plus post Not the i version. These were a spare pair of cans and as a result have seen very little use. Fitted with comfy pads as opposed to the standard bowls.

Feel free to make offers if you feel prices are off, pics on request. In terms of trades I'm only really looking for an octatrack and might have enough cash to make up the difference my end depending on what you want. Might consider frac modules too actually, or a decent sounding USB audio interface.
  The topic has been locked.
tIB
Boo
Re:FS (UK) Jomox T-Res, Cloud CX335 comp, Zoom 9010, grado 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Up!
tIB
Boo
Re:FS (UK) Jomox T-Res, Cloud CX335 comp, Zoom 9010, grado 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Again!
Go to top Post Reply