As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Hold Fast To The Center (album made with MDUW+OT) (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Hold Fast To The Center (album made with MDUW+OT)
Cappy
Hold Fast To The Center (album made with MDUW+OT) 10 Years, 8 Months ago
This was posted on elektronauts but I think this forum might still be more active. Anyway, sorry for the spam (wanna buy a kitchen?).

These tracks have been on soundcloud for a while but I finally got them uploaded to bandcamp after giving out physical copies for the last month or so. They were made for some shows I played last spring and were performed live and recorded straight from the OT's stereo outs, with only a bit of limiting done after the fact. Available as a free download: http://laughinganimal.bandcamp.com/
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Re:Hold Fast To The Center (album made with MDUW+OT) 10 Years, 8 Months ago
Callaway x-22 irons for sale X-22 irons have to offer today at your local Callaway authorized retailer.

Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver Maybe it's the sleek black look. It might be the closest I get to actually liking a high-MOI.

Callaway Diablo Edge Driver Meaning for you, more forgiveness and more distance on those pesky off-center hits.

Cheap golf clubs Allow for a Draw weighting for the standard model or a neutral weighting for the Tour model.
King Koopa
A4 / MD UW+ / MNM / Nord Lead II / Waldorf XT
Re:Hold Fast To The Center (album made with MDUW+OT) 10 Years, 8 Months ago
Nice – a spammer with a sense of humour!
Go to top Post Reply