As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Octatrack Sample Manager (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Octatrack Sample Manager
Yoshi
Octatrack Sample Manager 10 Years, 8 Months ago
Octatrack Sample Manager

As per title. Who would like an Octatrack Sample Manager?

It would assist with the ability manage / manipulate project files, sample slots, locations rah de rah

- Would you use it?
- What format would you like? (Windows? OSX? Standalone? Excel/VBA? All of the above?)
- What would you like to see?
- Would you pay for it?

PS: If you are one of the chosen special ones; please post here
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
OCTATRACK
MONOMACHINE MKII
MACHINEDRUM MKII +
analog FOUR
Re:Octatrack Sample Manager 10 Years, 8 Months ago
not a chosen special one so posting here

- yes I would use it
- OSX please
- I would love to see the ability to assign/re-assign sample to slots it would be great to use my computer screen and the mouse+keyboard to e.g. drag samples into flex/static slots within a project. seeing this laid out in a big list would help me know what is where in my slots when I go to play!
- I would be willing to pay a small fee as I can live without it. If it was solid + maintained maybe $10-15.
Chain Chomp
atebit wrote:

- yes I would use it
- OSX please
- I would love to see the ability to assign/re-assign sample to slots it would be great to use my computer screen and the mouse+keyboard to e.g. drag samples into flex/static slots within a project. seeing this laid out in a big list would help me know what is where in my slots when I go to play!
- I would be willing to pay a small fee as I can live without it. If it was solid + maintained maybe $10-15.

Nailed it for me too, +1
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
I'd definitely be interested.
Chain Chomp
PEACE
atebit wrote:

- yes I would use it
- OSX please

+1 for me as well!
Yes Please!!!!!! Im dying for something like this. I get stressed out when i think of all the clutter in my projects
Goomba
Hi all thank you for having me be part of this forum.

Yes!
Octatrack sampler manager will be welcomed. I use OS X but all formats especially stand alone, will also be very useful. Bridging Octatrack with the computer is a wonderful idea, I would like the ability to dumped tracks to my Pro Tools session without using cables.
Yes, I will pay for this.
Goomba
+1
Cappy
+1, yes ofc id pay, windows please!
Goomba
If I were Elektron, I would develop one to keep new Octa sales up.
Go to top Post Reply