As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music played a festival last night, tempest, monomachine, fire!!! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: played a festival last night, tempest, monomachine, fire!!!
King Koopa
played a festival last night, tempest, monomachine, fire!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago
played a really cool festival last night, had some fire spinners play during one of my sets, got a short video and thought I would share it
Ill have another one in a few days, that was filmed inside of a grain elevator, we set up a microphone at the top of the silo, and did a direct recording from the board, two camera angles, so hopefully all that turned out good and I can post a nice video of it in a few days

in the meantime, FIRE!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3_gpMBWFs8&feature=youtu.be
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
Re:played a festival last night, tempest, monomachine, fire!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago
haha, awesome
Admin
Re:played a festival last night, tempest, monomachine, fire!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago
yep.. looks like fun!

TBH, the first view i din't even see the fire dancers. i was watching your hands.
Boo
Buffalo DJ scene, eh? You happen to know DJ/Producer, all around great dude Bill Boulden, aka Spruke? Good bud of mine.

If you know him, tell him his buddy Ryan from LA says what up. Ha.
King Koopa
Thanks guys, yeah I know Bill! I used to book his old band back in the day, havent seen him around too much lately though. Maybe its time me and him get together again. Will do!
MK7
Killer Beez
Nice setup/music, unfortunately the crowd is just standing around watching those dancers..
Chain Chomp
That was great!
Goomba
That was cool! I enjoyed the video you posted at VSE of the sound check, too. Would love that cavernous reverb myself!
King Koopa
Thanks guys, I actually did a set later on in the night after this one, inside of one of the grain elevtors, i did a multicamera shot of that and recorded a mic at the top of the silo, and a direct feed, so that ones going to take a bit to edit, but heres the test I did with just the tempest inside the solo, crazy reverb!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uaEfSkKPqw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCEEIZC0Z8OjPL2W9sungFA
Goomba
That's the one! Almost made me wish I hadn't sold my Tempest.
Go to top Post Reply