As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear Re:i need a new drum machine,,,,,,, like yesterday uhmm kayyyy (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:i need a new drum machine,,,,,,, like yesterday uhmm kayyyy
Chain Chomp
A man's opportunities are never exhausted so long as other men (who are not his friends) possess millions of acres and thousands of tons of gold.
Re:i need a new drum machine,,,,,,, like yesterday uhmm kayyyy 11 Years ago
well, u know, i am a rebel, i say anything i want, i do anything i want,, like right now,,, i am standing right next to a sign that says "stay off the grass",,,,, but i am totally on the grass,,,,, i am crazy yo,
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
A man's opportunities are never exhausted so long as other men (who are not his friends) possess millions of acres and thousands of tons of gold.
that 808 clone looks killer,
Yoshi
dionysiananarchy wrote:
that 808 clone looks killer,

I've been tracking that for years - was on waiting list for PCBs etc. Gave up waiting and built a 9090. The MD can sequence that very nicely.
Chain Chomp
wish i had the technical ability to build those, the 9090, i saw pics of those, the rachmount is really cool,
Yoshi
A pretty big project for sure although if you can be disciplined and painstakingly follow a parts list it's doable. Trouble is it will never work first time so needs troubleshooting skills.
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
PlayRecords wrote:
MFB tanzbar is the best machine on the horizon I know of. 12 instruments (with 12 individual out's) all analogue solid build and the icing is every parameter recordable I'd imagine over 1 bar. On my list anyway.

12 instruments with 12 outs!? Didn't know that. I like MFB stuff, even the older rickety ones, and these new ones are supposedly going to be built better. Any demos of this Tanzbar yet?
Chain Chomp
the new mfb looks crazy , that many analog percussion in one unit? insane,

they really make interesting stuff, i have messed with a 522 for a few minutes, it seemed pretty good,

i think the tanzer has a synth on it too if i am not mistaken, but its definitely one i will keep an eye on,,, maybe get that, the volca beats and a vermona drm and be set for analog drums forever,
Goomba
cosmosuave wrote:
wednesday wrote:

Wont work remember he hates kids and gays...

He deserves less
Chain Chomp
that kid is white, he deserves the best,
Cappy
poonti wrote:
PlayRecords wrote:
MFB tanzbar is the best machine on the horizon I know of. 12 instruments (with 12 individual out's) all analogue solid build and the icing is every parameter recordable I'd imagine over 1 bar. On my list anyway.

12 instruments with 12 outs!? Didn't know that. I like MFB stuff, even the older rickety ones, and these new ones are supposedly going to be built better. Any demos of this Tanzbar yet?

I did a write up on it here http://www.x0xclones.com/mfb-tanzbar-drumcomputer/

It uses the same analog parts as the MFB-522 (as well as the analog parts of the MFB-503) so if you have a 522 then you essentially already have most the sounds that this offers.

I currently sequence the 522 from my Octatrack with its audio routed back into a Thru Machine for p-locking the effects parameters (filter cutoff etc.). so I'm not sure that I would gain much more other than being able to directly parameter lock the synth parameters (decay etc.) on the Tanzbar itself, which would be nice.

To the original poster, if I was in the market right now for a drum synth I'd go with the MFB-Tanzbar for sure.
Go to top Post Reply