As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Machinedrum & Monomachine mkII ! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Machinedrum & Monomachine mkII !
Goomba
Re: Machinedrum & Monomachine mkII ! 16 Years, 5 Months ago
I've been wondering the same thing....
I Purchased MonoMachine MKII on the same day too...
  The topic has been locked.
Boo
Website says they mainly ship on Mondays and Thursdays before noon. guess we won't be getting them this week then ...

Allerian wrote:

Vibes wrote:
What are the 4 rams of MKII standing for since you can save ram into rom?

It means that there are four RAM machines, instead of two.

When I use the 1 and 2 RAM machines in a pattern, it never does what I expect. P2 will play in reverse, the pitches will be all wrong, you name it. Four RAM machines sounds like a headache.

niall wrote:

Allerian wrote:

Vibes wrote:

When I use the 1 and 2 RAM machines in a pattern, it never does what I expect. P2 will play in reverse, the pitches will be all wrong, you name it. Four RAM machines sounds like a headache.

Yeah, no kidding, that couple with the problems of having an R1 machine trigged on the same step as a P1 machine and you've got a strange, twitchy tool. The RAM machines are my favorite part of the MDUW, but at the same time, they are the least consistent and predictable.
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
The RAM machines are my favorite part of the MDUW, but at the same time, they are the least consistent and predictable.

Ditto. Still that issue with saving RAM to ROM causing crackling sometimes as well.
Game & Watch

konkrete wrote:
Website says they mainly ship on Mondays and Thursdays before noon. guess we won't be getting them this week then ...

Jon told me they would ship either at the end of last week or the beginning of this week. That being said, I also know Owland told Papertiger that they were majorly swamped, so... I was hopeful of getting a shipping notice today, but not really surprised that I haven't.

Allerian wrote:
Yeah, no kidding, that couple with the problems of having an R1 machine trigged on the same step as a P1 machine and you've got a strange, twitchy tool. The RAM machines are my favorite part of the MDUW, but at the same time, they are the least consistent and predictable.

O, that happens to you too?

http://syncretism.net/img/mdWMV.wmv

I have an existing ticket with them, but it's like half a year old now. I guess it's time for my semi-annual feature request and bug list.
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com

Allerian wrote:

niall wrote:

Allerian wrote:

Vibes wrote:

well, you're supposed to mute the play machine, then unmute the record machine, then mute the record machine when you're finished, then unmute the play machine..
otherwise, you'll record, play the recording, and then record the played recording :-D
Cappy
O, that happens to you too?

Same bug happened to me yesterday, I had to reset my MD and I lost all my work stored in memories.
Admin
Hey guys & gals, let's stay on topic or start new topics address your issues/bugs.

/a
Go to top Post Reply