As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Science Labs MnM Science Lab #04: Remix (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: MnM Science Lab #04: Remix
Admin
MnM Science Lab #04: Remix 16 Years, 5 Months ago
The MnM Science Lab #04 is a remix focused Lab. The file to be remix is provided by Battery Collection (Joe Melnyk). This original file is a Battery Collection Monomachine only original.

Remixing is an art form unto itself. Take your time and have fun mangling. Joe's track provides an excellent starting point. I have compiled a Lab package HERE, or you can find it by visiting Downloads/Science Labs/MnM Science Lab #04: Remix.The package contains:

Original Sysex
An MP3 of the file submitted

04 Lab rules: Upload the original sysex file, MnM only...no other hardware or vsts can be added, you can use your MnM to remix this file however you want, anything in the MnM goes, and no overdubbing or postproduction. Entries should at least 1 min. long. Post your MP3 submission here (just click Upload): Downloads/Science Labs/MnM Science Lab #04: Remix.

Lab closes on January 30th. Good luck and mangle away!

/actuel
  The topic has been locked.

Last Edit: 2008/01/24 04:57
Chain Chomp
MDUW mkI / MnM mkII
Re:MnM Science Lab #04: Remix 16 Years, 3 Months ago
Not Found
The requested URL /modules/wfdownloads/viewcat.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at elektron-users.com Port 80

were can I get the lab pack from?

Cheers
Chain Chomp
MDUW mkI / MnM mkII
Re:MnM Science Lab #04: Remix 16 Years, 3 Months ago
bhc303 wrote:
Not Found
The requested URL /modules/wfdownloads/viewcat.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at elektron-users.com Port 80

were can I get the lab pack from?

Cheers

found it
Go to top Post Reply