As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Octatrack Demo featuring the MS-20 Mini and Moog Minitaur (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Octatrack Demo featuring the MS-20 Mini and Moog Minitaur
Cappy
Octatrack Demo featuring the MS-20 Mini and Moog Minitaur 10 Years, 9 Months ago
New Electronic Demo...Recorded one-take in Octatrack Arrangement Mode driving the MS-20 Mini and Moog Minitaur. MS-20 Mini being processed through the Strymon Mobius and BlueSky, the Minitaur being processed through the Strymon Timeline, everything mixed in the Octatrack and recorded straight into logic with light compressor and bounced !!!

MyMidSummerDemo10

Enjoy!!!
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy
Re:Octatrack Demo featuring the MS-20 Mini and Moog Minitaur 10 Years, 9 Months ago
very good. its a live performance right ? arrangement mode is the same as song mode ?thanks
Cappy
Re:Octatrack Demo featuring the MS-20 Mini and Moog Minitaur 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Thanks! Yes this was live and i believe arranger mode is the equivalent of song mode from the other elektron devices, this song uses 16 patterns, with 4 midi tracks dedicated to the MS20mini and 4 midi tracks dedicated to the minitaur per pattern.
Cappy
fantastic. very good performance . And those analogs are fucking amazing , that minotaur , o my god , and that ms20, what a gear setup you have. I only have the analog four and its very funny but i can´t get out from my head and im seriously thinking in buy one . But don´t know. Keep it up amazing work brother. amazing performance
Go to top Post Reply