As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Science Labs Science Lab #... (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Science Lab #...
Admin
Science Lab #... 16 Years, 5 Months ago
I figured I'd take a break from speculating on new Elektron machines and make some music on my soon-to-be OBSOLETE and OLD Elektron gear 8-) So I'm wondering, when are the next MD and MnM science labs due?
  The topic has been locked.
Re: Science Lab #... 16 Years, 5 Months ago
I suppose we could count the tribute to Daniel some sort of Lab...still, I'm always ready for the next challenge!
Admin
i need to be on some kinda payroll. i will have it up by monday. promise, promise, promise.

xox
adminy
Admin
Actuel; do it when you find the time, not before. It's no hurry.
Admin
They're up...and a day early! Dig in!!!
Admin
Hail the almighty Actuel!
Thanks for a challenging theme. I remember the track in question, I think it was done with one EFM sound only (can't remember which), and Joe crushed the competition with it.

And thanks for the generous time limit, it's needed I will try to contribute in both the MD and MnM catgory this time.

Nils
Game & Watch
I'm also glad for the late deadline because I probably won't get my UW back from Elektron for a week or two. Can't wait to be the first person with the UW MkII, and all unbeknownst to me until I open the box! 8-)
Admin
hahah. well, last time a lot of folks asked for an extension. so hopefully the extra will help. to be honest, i almost made it January 30th. i think this one will be harder for people. i mean, first there's really no limit, and also you're dealing with sorting through someone else work. truly a challenge imo.
Admin
hooray!

i agree though, that these are going to be far more challenging than the other labs so far. especially since joe is good at melodies and some of us. . . aren't.

maybe i'll even participate in the mm category(!).

M
Game & Watch
Ohh... yeah, I just listened to the mp3. Very nice indeed. I wish it was longer.
Go to top Post Reply