As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear Rodec Sherman Restyler or Pioneer RMX 1000 or OTO Biscuit (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Rodec Sherman Restyler or Pioneer RMX 1000 or OTO Biscuit
Goomba
Re:Rodec Sherman Restyler or Pioneer RMX 1000 or OTO Biscuit 10 Years, 9 Months ago
I'd go for a biscuit. A beautiful little box. Loads of personality. I'll never sell mine.
  The topic has been locked.
Re:Rodec Sherman Restyler or Pioneer RMX 1000 or OTO Biscuit 10 Years, 9 Months ago
How about a Mutronics Mutator, the king of stereo filters?

It does cost about this much though:

Cappy
Does anyone know of any demos or experience with elektron gear going through the mutator, it's not too bad of a price...I see perfect circuit audio is selling one for $1600 w/ midi
Cappy
Sorry also does anyone know if the mutator is stereo in stereo out, I see there are two channels but not really clear how that works.
Cappy
SPS-1 UW+ MkII
SFX-60+ MkII
DPS-1
ml692787 wrote:
does anyone know if the mutator is stereo in stereo out, I see there are two channels but not really clear how that works.

It has two channels, and you can set up the LFO to work on both channels (in phase or in anti-phase) for stereo panning effects. You can also apply mono input and get stereo output, or use it as two completely independent mono filters.

You can read more and download the manual here:
Mutronics webpage for Mutator
Chain Chomp
the buicuit has full midi CC of all buttons and parameters which is something to consider with the OT's sequencer
Go to top Post Reply