As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re:#1 Elektron fanboy (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:#1 Elektron fanboy
Hammer Bro
Re:#1 Elektron fanboy 12 Years, 7 Months ago
dataline wrote:
That's it for me...Not buying anymore gear

Yeah, nice try, and I love how the keyboard is hanging off the shelf and the OP-1 is still fully on BUT, more gear will take over your house, life and relationships....EVEN IF YOU IS A PHD IN PSY lolz...
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
tIB wrote:
three elektron's down from the last pic... two traded, one in for repair.

2011-10-02 20 by sonofprent, on Flickr

very lovely cave you have there. i don't see the nord... are you ready to make me happy yet? ?
Admin
Indigo333 wrote:
dataline wrote:

Yeah, nice try, and I love how the keyboard is hanging off the shelf and the OP-1 is still fully on BUT, more gear will take over your house, life and relationships....EVEN IF YOU IS A PHD IN PSY lolz...

that looks like how my setup wants to be heading. but i don't have a pull out tray for my comp. keyboard or my OP-1! i know it's petty, but damn that little pull out tray would make my musical life much easier.

real sweet little setup there. are all the boxes going into a mixer or soundcard>?
Admin
tIB was here
kirlian wrote:

very lovely cave you have there. i don't see the nord... are you ready to make me happy yet? ?

sadly not eagle eye- its obscured by the chair.
Yoshi
analogue_steve
Such cool setups
I should shock you all and show my cutting edge setup... of a voyager xl in its plastic bag on top of a cardboard box on the floor.
That'd put you all in your places
kirlian wrote:
Indigo333 wrote:
dataline wrote:

that looks like how my setup wants to be heading. but i don't have a pull out tray for my comp. keyboard or my OP-1! i know it's petty, but damn that little pull out tray would make my musical life much easier.

real sweet little setup there. are all the boxes going into a mixer or soundcard>?

yeah, the synths (op1, nord, monomachine) go into a mixer then into OT. MD goes straight into OT - which is the live setup I take out. OT's main output goes into a sound card, it used to into MOTU ultralite but it blew up, now I have this NI audio 4 for the time being. I dont record anyway, whatever I do is for live / demonstration purpose...
Admin
tIB was here
Re:#1 Elektron fanboy 12 Years, 6 Months ago
babies are home:

old photo but looks just the same. The DIY patch points under the MD run into a trigger to midi for modular sequencing of MD.

Yoshi
digital_steve wrote:
Such cool setups
I should shock you all and show my cutting edge setup... of a voyager xl in its plastic bag on top of a cardboard box on the floor.

We demand photos!
Yoshi
analogue_steve
Rusty wrote:
digital_steve wrote:
Such cool setups

We demand photos!

I'd have to take it off the stand i bought and put it back on the box! How about a photo of me trying to stuff something inappropriate into one of the patch points?

Tib - Nice (again)! I've got a ME35T myself for the same thing (well i think anyway, i paid for it back at the start of october...). All i need is some modular to go with it
Admin
tIB was here
^ you need one of these:
Go to top Post Reply