As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re:Hook up on facebook / Soundcloud (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Hook up on facebook / Soundcloud
King Koopa
Re:Hook up on facebook / Soundcloud 12 Years, 5 Months ago
nice music guys.

mine is http://soundcloud.com/paronella
  The topic has been locked.
Hero of Winds
KIKOSHO FASHO
papertiger wrote:
dataline wrote:
c'mon, thats like 0.01 percent spoilt of the whole game

Now where did I put my Hammer of Banning...

How do you think I feel?! I don't own the game (yet) but damn near everyone around me is playing it constantly... the only stuff I've really heard any one talk about the past two weeks is all the cool shit they are doing in-game! Really sucks... the first 30'ish hours I already know like the back of my hand and I haven't even made a character yet.
Chain Chomp
www.soundcloud.com/thomachine actually got Skyrim as a birthdaygift from my girlfriend. But i did the most sensible thing. I exchanged it for another game thats not so timeconsuming. And a game she could enjoy aswell. That gave me some instant "studiotime".
Hero of Winds
KIKOSHO FASHO
Thomas wrote:
www.soundcloud.com/thomachine actually got Skyrim as a birthdaygift from my girlfriend. But i did the most sensible thing. I exchanged it for another game thats not so timeconsuming. And a game she could enjoy aswell. That gave me some instant "studiotime".
Smooth my man, smoooooooooth. And pretty awesome to boot. Love playing games with my gals!
Game & Watch
RubixGroove wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Smooth my man, smoooooooooth. And pretty awesome to boot. Love playing games with my gals!

Me n the GF both got Skyrim on the same day, mine is for the ps3, hers for the PC.. no arguments. She's doing better than me i think.

Rubix, I'll add you next time I am on, managed to leave the bugger alone for the last couple of days.

Papertiger

Now where did I put my Hammer of Banning...

I also wanted to kill him a bit for the spoiler... to make myself feel better I told my GF the titbit even though she told me not to!
Goomba
Thanks for adding me to the facebook group.

Btw, haven't checked skyrim, I'm playing rift atm. lol
King Koopa
Monomachine
Machinedrum
Octatrack
Evolver MEK PE
Rane TTM 56
Numark TTX
Maschine
Novation SL MKii
My wife plays Skyrim while I play OT. It's an agreement. She also merked Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Trying to get her into Prototype...er...I mean, go Elektron!
Killer Beez
Re:Hook up on facebook / Soundcloud 11 Years, 1 Month ago
Just started a facebook page for my music. (yeah having left facecrack alone for a year I've gone back with a more distant approach.)

If you're interested in future releases and stuff give it a follow.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/EFTPE/178447115535650?ref=hl

Cheers
Goomba
Re:Hook up on facebook / Soundcloud 11 Years, 1 Month ago
Hi, I'm new here. Don't have any Elektron gear (yet). I'm more of a hobyist than anything, but want to get serious about music production. If you're in the Seattle area, hit me up!!

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.chase.507
Cappy
Re:Hook up on facebook / Soundcloud 10 Years, 10 Months ago
Hey guys i'm pretty new to Elektrons but 90% of my music on soundcloud is done with MD UW
Soundcloud.com/housewarez
Go to top Post Reply