As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Science Labs Re: UW Science Lab #03 (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: UW Science Lab #03
Admin
Re: UW Science Lab #03 16 Years, 6 Months ago
Polls up! Voting will be up for nine days. All the songs can be heard via the "Labs Radio" in the Polls/Science Lab section. Good luck everyone and thx for your entries.

/a
  The topic has been locked.
Hammer Bro
enapa lirar monolåda, 2 x sidstation och uv!
: )
Must say i?m disapointed with this round, boring samples or something... thought it would be more exiting tracks..

But my taste really dont like remix-sounding music, vocalsamples and house is the worst stuff i know...

glithed made something that sounded like a song, liked it!!
Admin
The poll is closed! I want to congratulate Papertiger on winning with her "Fudge Circle" entry. I also want to thank everyone who submitted to this round of Science Labs.

I think this round of the Labs may have had the strongest entries we've seen to date, or at least in a long while. Congrats to you all...the next Labs will be posted next week.

/a
Re: UW Science Lab #03 16 Years, 5 Months ago
Hey !...

Are the next labs coming out soon ?! Now I have my own Elektron, I'm in !
Admin

stiiiiiiive wrote:
Hey !...

Are the next labs coming out soon ?! Now I have my own Elektron, I'm in !

yes! sorry for the delay stiiiiiive. i promise i'll get'em setup before the end of the week. between setting up the new site, curating/designing/wrangling & stressing this Tribute to Daniel Compilation, and starting a new job...woof! hard to fit it all in.
Great !

I was not blaming you, hmm ? I was precisely wondering how you can manage aaaaaalllllllll these topics at the time plus updating the forum plus the Daniel's compilation plus Elektroning plus this plus that...

Well, thanks and congratulations for your new job !
Admin

actuel wrote:

yes! sorry for the delay stiiiiiive. i promise i'll get'em setup before the end of the week. between setting up the new site, curating/designing/wrangling & stressing this Tribute to Daniel Compilation, and starting a new job...woof! hard to fit it all in.

Congrats Actuel! Your work and efforts around here still impress
Admin
you all are too kind! my thinking is, work hard now to get the site, compilation, etc finished, then don't have to think about for a long while...aside from maintenance.

plus, someday I'd like to have time to make music again :O
I've got that illness too : being more in the forums than on my beloved instruments...
Admin
it was called "fudgecicle," dammit! I was eating one while making the song.

:-D
Go to top Post Reply