As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Rozzbox!
Rozzbox! 10 Years, 11 Months ago
So I ended up buying the Rozzbox that was for sale on this forum (Thanx Erik!), and what a fin thing this is. So far I'm a little confused at just how radical change in the sound you can get by even small changes in almost any parameter, but it sure sounds like nothing else...

Mine is the V1 with the optional analog filter board installed, which is all fun

Anyone else in here own one? Care to share some tips/tricks/opinions/whatever? I for one find it fitting perfectly in between the flexible and overall nice-sounding A4 and the simplistic brute force of the dark energy, looking forward to trying this thing out one day...
  The topic has been locked.
Re:Rozzbox! 10 Years, 11 Months ago
Congrats man! Looking forward to hear what you do with it.
Game & Watch
congrats! I always was curious about it...quite expensive to just get and try though...

please upload a demo with your own findings, I´d like to hear some non-extreme-dirthy-raw sounding stuff that was in all the demos I heard before...of course if it´s possible
well, not so expensive the V1 version, although the V2 is a huge step up from the V1...

recordings to come
Yoshi
A very interesting and complex little beastie with an amazing sonic scuplture.

Congrats!
Go to top Post Reply