As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear Korg Volcas launched, on sale in Japan (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Korg Volcas launched, on sale in Japan
King Koopa
Re:Korg Volcas launched, on sale in Japan 10 Years, 7 Months ago
Thank you Cenk, that indeed kept me from continued GAS after those. I ordered a Monomachine now instead.
But Korg did a very clever move with these. I am sure all other Music Machines companies will profit from that too. New people will get hooked to music making and after exploring those little ones, turn to the bigger machines. Clever. And then hooked on GAS.
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
Any update on US shipping?
Game & Watch
I think these little buggers look like great fun and bang for the buck, in many ways they are a lot like modern versions of the 606, 303, etc not in sound but in focus, if they are anywhere near as good as the Monotribe (and they look to be) then frankly a no brainer!

The beats and keys look the most fun to me, the bass so far has not seemed as interesting but I'll daresay I'll end up with at least one of each.
Cappy
I dont care, im gettin em. Ill prob grab beats first and see how old it gets how fast, and maybe grab the rest off ebay for cheap if i can. Got a bass station 2 comin, dont need more bass right now, and i heard the keys are weak.....
Game & Watch
Re:Korg Volcas launched, on sale in Japan 10 Years, 6 Months ago
Still not in the US...
Go to top Post Reply