As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Click on a username to see his/her profile? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Click on a username to see his/her profile?
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
Click on a username to see his/her profile? 16 Years, 6 Months ago
It should be clickable, instead of searching for the username, right?
like on other forums?
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
Re: Click on a username to see his/her profile? 16 Years, 6 Months ago

hageir wrote:
It should be clickable, instead of searching for the username, right?
like on other forums?

"should"? well it does work that way in many other forums. it really depends on software the forum is being ran on. this one doesn't allow for it, and it's not an automatic feature. this feature is in the code. the next version of e-u is a major update and will have this feature. for now, you can just search via the Members page in the main navigation. it's really not that hard, ya know...tough times
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
hehe, no problemo!
I just thought that it was an option in the admin department :-D

well, thanks anyways
and I guess it's kind of a good thing, with all those spammers going around and stuff
Admin
yeah. trust me, the new site is functioning and looking very well. i still have a bit of coding to do before i can estimate it's release but the new forum is done and working perfecto! registered users will be able to view user profiles via clicking on user names.

i have been taking notes on the short-comings of Xoops, reported bugs, and user wishes. i think the overall user experience on the new version of eu will be far more seamless and improved.

more details soon...
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com

actuel wrote:
yeah. trust me, the new site is functioning and looking very well. i still have a bit of coding to do before i can estimate it's release but the new forum is done and working perfecto! registered users will be able to view user profiles via clicking on user names.

i have been taking notes on the short-comings of Xoops, reported bugs, and user wishes. i think the overall user experience on the new version of eu will be far more seamless and improved.

more details soon...

nice, of all the forums I go to, I love this one the most..
can I donate some money for your wellbeing?
I mean the hassle of hosting a website, admining it and serverspace isn't free, right?
Go to top Post Reply