As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music MnM Dark ambient (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: MnM Dark ambient
Cappy
MnM Dark ambient 10 Years, 10 Months ago
Another test on the darker side of the MnM, all composed in the box, recorded from the main out and only normalised in Audacity...
Next I'll dump it Live and add drums.

http://soundcloud.com/automageddon/mnm-dark-ambient-test
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Re:MnM Dark ambient 10 Years, 9 Months ago
cool track, the mnm is a beast for dark ambient stuff... adding one to my setup was one of the happiest days in recent memory.

i also really like the beginning of the track "they live in mirrors" is that MnM as well?
Cappy
Machinedrum UW Mk I
Monomachine Mk I
Novation Ultranova
OTO Biscuit
Future Retro XS
Very nice.

I have to ask how you do ambient stuff on MnM. What is your approach. Routing etc.

My experience is that the step-seq and the short attack time along with a limited sustain level makes drones quite hard to achieve. The fx are helpful, though.
Goomba
Callaway RAZR X Irons for sale Callaway RAZR X irons feature a lower, deeper center of gravity.

Discount golf clubs online Position the centre of gravity and engineer the face of each iron to maximise ball speed.

Callaway x22 irons cheap 15% deeper by redistributing 30 grams of weight in the back cavity.

Callaway edge irons for sale The result is more consistent ball speeds across the face for more distance.
Go to top Post Reply