As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge 0 imagination (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: 0 imagination
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
0 imagination 10 Years, 10 Months ago
t's like watching a zombie beat their head to the wall.....for 5 months straight....

How many fucking kitchens have you sold so far? Yeah, I thought so.......fucking pitiful....
  The topic has been locked.
Re:0 imagination 10 Years, 10 Months ago
Chain Chomp
Seriously !!!!!! I was going to say last night. If they Really REALLY wanted to maybe sell SOMETHING SPAM like. Maybe try studio desks or fancy shelving ? Kitchens though?!

Chain Chomp
Hey I bought one of their kitchens last week, don't be so quick to judge, the benchtop is to die for...
Kong
mr. applehead
Good fuhin wood innit??
Nah, I'm still waiting for the PERFECT kitchen solution... none of theese really got to me so far...
Game & Watch
Yep, kitchen spammer is special, in the mental sense of the word.

Webspam is so 1990s, like webrings, IRC, and dial up, maybe he didn't get that memo.
Game & Watch
And Elektron HQ really need to do something about it, like sending a cease and desist letter to that company.....

Or at least ban the accounts and disable html links aside from certain approved sites for the time being.
Game & Watch
hey, didn´t elektron got an alternative site that would be the next elektronauts home? where is it?
Hammer Bro
Funny thread.

The biggest trolling will be if Elektron HQ launch a new mystery product line that turns out to be a kitchen. With Hector giving cooking tutorials on how to make the perfect meatball - with lines like "I have eaten things you people wouldn't believe.." or "Hmm, kind of standard tasting."

Also, my theory says, this is DEFINITELY someone's girlfriend/wife (or ex) that's doing this. There's no other explanation. I don't know what you guys have done to piss off your ladies that much, I suggest for the next few months start wearing that freaking apron every day, even when you're on top of your lovely OT/A4 cooking beats, and let's see if this carries on. I bet you it'll stop.
Go to top Post Reply