As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions can't turn off notifications (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: can't turn off notifications
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
can't turn off notifications 16 Years, 6 Months ago
Hey guys, having an issue not being able to turn off topic notification, either from my control panel, or via the options at the bottom of each forum page. I check the topic I want to turn off, but after pressing delete, it still shows up in the list of topics.

Running the latest version of Safari.
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
Re: can't turn off notifications 16 Years, 6 Months ago
hi Tarekith, sorry to hear. could you try adjusting your desired settings in Firefox?

just curious to see what will happen
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
Doesn't work in firefox on my Mac, or via the PC here at work. I keep getting a message that no topics were selected, even when they are definitely selected. Doesn't work in IE on a PC either.
Admin
hmm. i'll point Glaive to this thread to see if he can resolve the issue. he's got a lot more experience the Xoops buggaboos than i do.

/a
Admin
Ok, so after a good 45 minutes of researching the issue, trying different fixes, etc...I have found the solution. I've turned off notifications and stripped the menu of it's existence.

As Glaive so accurately put it:

"could you fix it: yes"
"do you want to take two days out of your schedule to fix it: no"

Notifications will return in the next version of Elektron-Users, but for now you shouldn't have anymore issues

/a
Admin
Thanks, sorry to make you guys have to remove something!
Admin
not a big deal. it obviously wasn't being used that much because you're the only person who's ever brought up the issue. no worries
Admin
...a little follow-up. this weekend i fully stress tested the new forums 'Subscriptions' & 'Favorites' features and they work flawlessly. so we'll have that functionality back soon.
Go to top Post Reply