As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Setting up a click track with the octatrack. (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Setting up a click track with the octatrack.
Goomba
Setting up a click track with the octatrack. 10 Years, 11 Months ago
Hi, I would like to know how I can send audio to cue out - c/d. I would like to cue out an audio track (That can only be heard with headphones), We have a drummer and I need to set up a 'click' that can only be heard through headphones by the drummer (And does not get heard in the master track). PLEASE HELP! Ican't find any set up example in the manual that I have..

PS- I am a beginner/novice. If anyone can guide me trough it, with the button combinations that would be very helpful to me as I am still leaning the language of this thing :/
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy
Re:Setting up a click track with the octatrack. 10 Years, 11 Months ago
not in front of a machine now - and somewhat a rookie myself. but i think it's a "personal setting".. to have cue sends excluded from the main out
Goomba
Re:Setting up a click track with the octatrack. 10 Years, 11 Months ago
just setup the metronome at the control -> metronome page
You can adjust cue and main volume to taste.

Function + Mixer to get into the project menu, then press down arrow twice to go to the control page, there go to the bottom for metronome.
Go to top Post Reply