As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge An open letter to Kitchen spammer (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: An open letter to Kitchen spammer
Admin
tIB was here
An open letter to Kitchen spammer 10 Years, 11 Months ago
Every time you post your spam here I report it to google, so your site will unlikely ever appear in searches. Additionally, every time I see your posts they take half a second to delete, it does not bother me in the slightest, so you might want to put your efforts into promoting your site elsewhere, as we are all good for kitchens here.

Beside solidwoodkitchens kitchens are famous for being on BBC watchdog, so surely you have all the publicity you need?

Yours seriously

Spamfighter
  The topic has been locked.
Re:An open letter to Kitchen spammer 10 Years, 11 Months ago
I've seen the same spam on both GroupDIY.com forum and on Electro-music.com forum.

Makes me wonder whether it's possibly linked to an actual member. Seems a bit of coincidence and there is definitely a lot of overlap between here and EM forum in terms of membership.

Yoshi
Should be able to track via. it's ip address and block it?
Goomba
Could be wrong here but it's probably a robot going through all forums and signing up for accounts rather than an evil wrongdoer out to spam everyone.
Go to top Post Reply