As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear bug scrolling thru sounds on a4 (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: bug scrolling thru sounds on a4
Goomba
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 11 Years, 6 Months ago
MD UW 1.63

After loading a snapshot, then changing tempo, all tracks but track one are muted beyond control.
Has anyone had this and strange mutes in general?
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 11 Years, 6 Months ago
mk2 monomachine with the newest os. strange bug with the scale when I go from 16/16 to let's say 64/64 the automatic step copy wont work, the original notes of the first page are replaced by random notes on the three other pages (sorry for my bad english)
Boo
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 11 Years, 5 Months ago
Polarelch wrote:

External sync: Monomachine starts by herself

Is that like 10 seconds after you stop the sync master (DAW) ?
Goomba
Hey, I am sorry, but I sold my Monomachine long ago because of the bug with the song sequencer. I heard the Machinedrum suffers from the same bug, so I am not sure if I'm going for that, but then again, hardly anything else *does* what the Elektron boxes promise and can't keep.
Chain Chomp
Is os development abandoned for the md uw? I hope not...

MD UW 1.63: when changing params on a GA or GB input machine (filter, delay amount, etc), and press function + classic/extended button to reset the params to the previous position, the params are not reset. They do jump to the correct position on the lcd display, but it sounds unchanged.
SBSIX wrote:

MD UW 1.63: when changing params on a GA or GB input machine (filter, delay amount, etc), and press function + classic/extended button to reset the params to the previous position, the params are not reset. They do jump to the correct position on the lcd display, but it sounds unchanged.

Does the sound change after the input machine is triggered?
Chain Chomp
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 11 Years, 4 Months ago
StinkyBeat wrote:
SBSIX wrote:

Hmm, interesting, haven't tried that out... I will tonight, thanks for the suggestion!
Chain Chomp
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 11 Years, 4 Months ago
StinkyBeat wrote:
SBSIX wrote:

StinkyBeat, you are the man! The params return to their original sound when they come across a trigger. This is awesome because you can make big chaotic buildups with delays and filters etc and they reset right at the trigger when you press function+classic. Very happy
Goomba
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 11 Years, 3 Months ago
Hi Elektron-User,

I love the MachineDrum. There is just this one thing that keeps on bugging me, here's my question:

I'm running OS 1.63

I'm trying to make a variation on a pattern. This is what I do:
-I copy a pattern to a new location.
-Add a ctrl-all machine to the kit, and save the kit in a new location.
-I create some trigs and some param locks for the ctrl-all machine.
-Now I go back to the old pattern.
-Because I'm in extended mode and the pattern I'm switching to has a different kit, the kit is loaded, right ?

Well not entirly: In the first (X minus 1) tracks the display updates correctly, but it seems some of the parameters underneath didn't load correctly. Where X is the track number of the modulating ctrl-all machine in the previous pattern's kit.
The tracks after track X seem to have loaded correctly, as far as I tested.
This only seems to be the case when I come from a pattern with a kit with a ctrl-all machine.
When I reload the kit via [FUNCTION]+[CLASSIC/EXTENDED] or via the kit menu, the kit is loaded correctly.

Has anyone experienced similar problems ?

kind regards,
Dirk
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 11 Years, 3 Months ago
I have noticed many things carry over when a pattern change loads a new kit. It occurs for me when the auto loaded kit has a different machine on a track from the old kit and there are no triggers on this track in the new pattern.

Midi LFOs continue to run. Weird behavior with ctrl machines (they are often not triggered). Song mode can have some not easily predicted results. Some have exploited the "carry over bug" to get double use out of a track, thru machine trick. The bug report just above, in this thread, is another manifestation.

Placing a trigger on the 1st step of the new pattern usually sets things straight if needed. Silent triggers are possible with both internal sounds and midi machines.
Go to top Post Reply