As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear bug scrolling thru sounds on a4 (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: bug scrolling thru sounds on a4
Admin
tIB was here
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 14 Years, 3 Months ago
^ Think it will be that when you have an input machine it stays open even when youve moved onto another pattern without an input machine on it.

Not sure if that has been fixed yet but it was a problem a little while ago... Soultion was to lock off the input machine on low volume on the last step... though thats obviously no good in looping circumstances. (In those cases youd have to duplicate the pattern and lock it off on that last step: waste of a pattern though).
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
Yeah tIB
I was the one who made the thread about the issue.
They still haven't fixed it.

It's only a problem if the pattern you're switching into has a MIDI machine in the track location of the INP machine or if you don't have an instrument triggered on that track

Midi machines by default will not disable sounds from previous patterns on the same track. Thus making the input machines continuous
Admin
tIB was here
^ ah so they sort of fixed it but its still an issue with the midi machines... might be worth passing that on to elektron support.
Game & Watch
tIB wrote:
^ Think it will be that when you have an input machine it stays open even when youve moved onto another pattern without an input machine on it.

Thanks Tib - now I at least know what to look out for. I tend to switch patterns just for fooling around's sake so this puts a bit of a crimp in my fooling around.
Hammer Bro
MachineDrum OS 1.53c

This is for MD (Master) > MnM (Slave) set-ups.
When song offset is greater than zero (on the MD), it may affect the starting point of the MnM pattern.

Also, some visual display inconsistencies.
The P-I XT machine appears as P-I > MT.

In the EFM XT machine, parameters MOD, MFRQ and MDEC should be visually 'chained'.

MonoMachine OS 1.22
Switching from MONO to POLY causes abrupt sound release (hold trigger down, switch to POLY, release trigger)
Switching from POLY to MONO causes double triggering (hold 2 triggers down while in MONO, switch to POLY, press a trigger. voila)
Hammer Bro
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 14 Years, 2 Months ago
MD OS 1.53c

Maximum DEC in RAM samples will not silence sample after double [STOP] or after switching kits.

Load a ROM sample, set DEC and HOLD to maximum for an infinite loop. Add a trigger in step 1 and start playback.

1) If you switch to another pattern/kit, the sample will keep playing (unless you trigger that track).
2) If you press STOP once, the sequencer will stop, but the sample will carry on. If you now double press STOP, the sample is still heard (really quietly).
King Koopa
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 14 Years, 2 Months ago
TEACHEROFSTALKER

I just noticed the sample bug. It's not only to do with samples of infinite loop but also long samples are played quietly after double tap of stop.

There's a harmonic distortion bug with 1.53c and DOUBLETAP STOP function which I extensively reported to elektron a few months ago.

You should report this one too
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 14 Years, 1 Month ago
Can anyone with an SF-6 and MIDI gear check this out for me?

OS 1.22 B.

If you set the joystick to control any of the CC's, does it send anything? I get no midi output of control data from the joystick.
Hammer Bro
MD OS 1.53C

Gated Reverb has gone mental.

Has anyone noticed that when you apply gated reverb to a track, it doesn't appear until after a certain REV value (i.e., you can't hear the reverb until you set REV above 20)?

And also, when a pattern is playing with reverbegated (!) tracks, it looks like the reverb does not respond to some triggers. Hmm..
Goomba
I was wrong
Go to top Post Reply