As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear bug scrolling thru sounds on a4 (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: bug scrolling thru sounds on a4
Cappy
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 14 Years, 9 Months ago
well its just the way the leds have always been working on the MnM ... they must have alinged this with the MnM
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 14 Years, 8 Months ago
i found a bug in the mono´s midi sequencer. shifting a pattern (function + arrow right or left) leads to all LED on, like when you push all sequncer triggers. seems to be a cosmetical bug only, sequnce ist still playing fine, however it is a pain to edit the sequence further then ...
King Koopa
Have a listen to Waverider!
TeacherOfStalker wrote:
Hi there. First post. Apologies in advance if this has been mentioned before.

Bug with Flashing [SCALE SETUP] LEDs
Machinedrum UW MKII / OS 1.52f

I recently noticed that the 4 LEDs on the bottom right of an MD (above the [SCALE SETUP] key) do not flash in a user-friendly/musical way at all.

Basically, the user cannot get the pulse (the 'tempo' if you like) just by looking at these LEDs flashing,

same with the mono, those leds miss the downbeat on 1, very annoying, they should be flashing on the downbeat so when you mute stuff you can count on them, but if you do you'll miss the first beat of a bar.... took me awhile to realize why I was missing the first beat on a 4/4 very often! it was because I was counting out the LED pulses as 1,2,3,4 -1,2,3,4, but again they are not aligned with the downbeat. The downbeat on 1 is flashing LED 4 one last time.

Thanks a lot for your post, it made me realize the problem. To me its a bug. BTW I think the Mono have LOTS of bugs. Even in playback some parameter locks are not always played like they should, plus I have problems with transpositions and song mode. It is very long to document bugs I'll do it if I can sometime. But I got so burned with Ableton (what they ask for when you report a bug is surrealist) hope Elektron can start looking by themselves when provided with a simple description.
Hammer Bro
MD MKII 10th Anniversary Edition
Monomachine MKII
Facebook Page
my first time posting a bug...if it's been said let me know.

this is on 1.52f
machinedrum sps1uw mkii

when i have a few channels muted the FUNCTION edit parameter (like the ctrAL)
doesn't work.

ie. try to strip the low freq on all channels or add delay to all channels....the FUNCTION+knob doesn't work.

i understand there is a new OS, does this solve it?

thanks for your time!

peace

p.s. above post about downbeat WOW i thought i had a problem...how many times have i tried to count off using the 4 flashing bulbs! thanks!
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 14 Years, 7 Months ago
out of sync when changing patterns in song mode, mnm master.
when set pattern 4 in song mode on mnm(master), md doesn't play patt 4 instead of that, md set at end? does anyone know what's the problem?
Boo
something similar is happening to me in song mode, but i'm not switching patterns. i'm working on song mode with just 1 pattern on the mnm and the md. they start off fine but after a couple of bars, they go off sync and both machines will be on different bars.
elektron team fix one bug, and add 5 more
Hammer Bro
Yep. Certainly a bug. Thanks for replying on this WR . I've contacted Elektron about it, it's probably something very minor.
Hammer Bro
MachineDrum
Program Change, when set to OUT, interferes with song row transmission. Fixed (OS 1.53C)
Cappy
HI Friends & Elektron Crew

Sorry but how more you update the OS more & more you destroy the Groove of the Machinedrum & Monomachine i have got the best Timig with OS about 1.10 with the Machinedrum & cant Remeber but i thing 1.08 or so with the Monomachine whats up ?
Now my MPC again is better when i use the Swing its so hard to get it well grooving when i ad some Swing with my Elektron Stuff can i go back to older OS again ? i have the latest OS Update
on my MD & MNM ...

Best Wishes
Go to top Post Reply