As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade fsft Andromeda, Serge, Nord g2,Ddrum, minibrute, wavedrum + (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: fsft Andromeda, Serge, Nord g2,Ddrum, minibrute, wavedrum +
Chain Chomp
A man's opportunities are never exhausted so long as other men (who are not his friends) possess millions of acres and thousands of tons of gold.
Re:fs/ft Andromeda, Ddrum, minibrute, wavedrum, effects, mixer 10 Years, 10 Months ago
ahhh yes, i want an Andromeda again, miss mine, tooooo bad,
  The topic has been locked.
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
Re:fs/ft Andromeda, Ddrum, minibrute, wavedrum, effects, mixer 10 Years, 10 Months ago
wow, you had one? and...? A6 + A4 = A OK! For me it's an unattainable holy grail of synths...
King Koopa
I had one, sold it to raise funds for a Jupiter 8, kept that a while and missed the andromeda, and sold the jupiter to get an Andromeda again, now i have had it for quite some time, and I am going nuts with this modular stuff and hardly ever power up the Andromeda anymore.

its how it goes, watch i sell this and want another one in two years
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
Tempted to offer up my Poly Evolver and Voyager RME...and you're in Buffalo right? Not too afr from Montreal, to avoid shipping these beasts. Let me know if you're interested, and in the meantime I'll think about it too. The only thing that worries me about Andies, is if one of the custom chips goes out, it's game over...
Chain Chomp
A man's opportunities are never exhausted so long as other men (who are not his friends) possess millions of acres and thousands of tons of gold.
the andy was the first synth i ever bought.

it was much too complex for me at the time,

the a6 had a shitty rep at the time, prices fell like crazy, u could get one for 1700, i traded it for a brand new spectralis, that was 2500, much more my style at the time. bad choice investment wise, but i ended up using the spec a million times more than the a6,

i just got into modular, got the Pittsburgh modular foundation. it cost me around 2000 i plan to go more n more modular, but i still want an andy,
King Koopa
updated
King Koopa
Re:fs/ft Andromeda, Ddrum, minibrute, wavedrum, 2880, mixer 10 Years, 9 Months ago
deleted sold stuff
Cappy
Re:fs/ft Andromeda, Ddrum, minibrute, wavedrum, 2880, mixer 10 Years, 9 Months ago
I have a G2 I agree with the sitting in front of the computer thing, I do it for a living, try not to do it in my leisure time..... But the one thing that it does is keeps me from going to real modular....... (and its not doing that so well anymore) but i know myself. Im not going to be able to hold out forever..... and my fiance will dump my ass and ill be alone with a giant modular, and a bunch of patch cables crying as i make noodles all night long hahahahaha.

actually doesnt sound too bad.

but seriously. my ms20 mini started me with plugging in patch cables, and now its all i want to do.

hey Dionysianarchy do you have the pittsburgh 2.0????? How do you like it??? is it able to do a lot of diverse sounds??? If i got that with my a4 would i be good for a while??

ps sorry dont mean to hijack your thread newt. If i had money id buy some of your stuff in a heartbeat
King Koopa
No worries, The g2 has been gone for a bit, but im actually getting it back this week. Not that I like programming it, but it makes for an amazing live board and midi controller for other gear.
I started getting into analog modulars and thats pretty much where ill stay with that, I played with the pittsburgh stuff, and felt it was really cheaply built. Sounded OK...
Though for the most part I try to stay away from minijack stuff anyways, in general they feel like they are going to break on me. Bananas of bust!!!

My wife calls my modular "the most obnoxious sounding thing in the universe", but she has horrible taste in music
King Koopa
and up again
Go to top Post Reply