As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade fsft Andromeda, Serge, Nord g2,Ddrum, minibrute, wavedrum + (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: fsft Andromeda, Serge, Nord g2,Ddrum, minibrute, wavedrum +
King Koopa
fsft Andromeda, Serge, Nord g2,Ddrum, minibrute, wavedrum + 11 Years, 1 Month ago
Another member of the forum has something I really want, so lowering my prices quite a bit to try to get this.
everything located in buffalo,NY. prices include shipping in the US, paypal gift or you cover fees, or money orders work fine too.

Alesis Andromeda, great condition besides 3 keys that are raised up a 1/8th inch from the rest, they play fine. Comes with a hard case, $3250

Kurzweil pc3x with original box and manuals $1500

Serge Creature, mint with a handful of banana's, $1500

Nord g2 keyboard, Small paint wear by the master volume knob, and small dent on the backside of the unit, works 100%, $1450

Canon Xl1s 3ccd video camera with original box, 2 batteries, charger, and travel case $500

Ddrum 4se electronic drum brain, with 2 10" mesh trigger pads, stand, and cables $500

Allen & Heath Mix wizard 16:2 mixer with built in effects, channel 2's direct out can be tempermental $475

Arturia Minibrute, mint with all accessories and box, $400

Korg Wavedrum mk2, it fell over while plugged in and now the left output hums, im sure it would be an easy fix, right output works fine for mono use $225

interested in trades, not sure what...I need a nice stereo compressor, I know I would love a Serge Animate, Solaris, Poly Evolver, Nord Stage 2, Machinedrum, Analog4, might be into trying an octatrack again, cwejman, macbeth, moog....
Looking for a half sized continuum, I have cash to buy this if your selling.
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
Re:fs/ft Nord g2, kurzweil Pc3x, Mackie 24x8 bus 11 Years, 1 Month ago
bump for another nord g2 for sale, I wont say mines the best, but is the most experienced haha.
its opened for tons of amazing live acts like Shpongle, Kmfdm, Ohgr, Diesel boy, manhattan project...served me well for many a years, now I want to share the love with you.
Chain Chomp
A man's opportunities are never exhausted so long as other men (who are not his friends) possess millions of acres and thousands of tons of gold.
man, i dont why everyone all of a sudden is selling the g2,

its an amazing synth, it takes a bit of time to use to, but its great for modular type experimentation,

but i am feeling less n less like selling mine,

could u make a file of your presets n send them to me? i am sure i can learn a lot from them,
King Koopa
ive had mine listed on and off for a few months actually, just keep getting trade offers for things I don't need....funny thing is, I did sell it, but then the buyer decided a few months later to sell it and I bought it back from him because I missed it....we'll see if that happens again, i dont doubt it....but currently I need a new computer in my studio.

I actually havent made a patch on it in over a year, sadly i really just use it for a vocoder, effects processor, one bass sound, one pad sound, and a shitty piano sound because I dont want to drag my kurzweil out live...if it could sample it would be the be all end all synth for me...but it doesnt.
i really dont use it to its potential, which i why i want to sell it
King Koopa
Hmmm. I've heard your g2 could possibly turn me gay or give me aids? Is there any truth to this?
King Koopa
well, its been around the block a bit, and has been fondled by a number of men and women...i dont know its sexual preference per say, but i can tell you it'll scream in pleasure for anyone who wants to twist its knobs.

Plus the bass sounds i made for it will certainly get a girls panties wet, or queen, depending on your preference.
Cappy
I'm not in the market for G2 right now, maybe sometime in the future. Have lusted after one for years.

... so I would be interested in knowing what you've replaced it with or which synth you favour now. Software? Hardware?

G2 a bit slow to use compared to other more modern tools?

Peace,
Andy.
Cappy
[oops double post]
Chain Chomp
A man's opportunities are never exhausted so long as other men (who are not his friends) possess millions of acres and thousands of tons of gold.
i always thought the g2 stood for gay squared, like super gay, small shorts live in west Hollywood,

but swedes are very open sexually, but its ok, my g2 likes to dress in woman clothes,,, its a sight,
it only makes sounds from the single "holiday" by Madonna,

seriously guys, dont make jokes, its very bad, uuummmm kay? first its jokes, then its gas chambers,
King Koopa
Im not a software guy at all, so thats part of the reason this may go...I dont like sitting in front of my computer to make patches.

Most of what I have been doing has been either done with my Haken Continuum or Serge Modular, so my plan is to sell this and use an ableton rig to play samples of my modular, and use my continuum live with my Tempest.

Its not that I dont like the Nord, I really do love it...but when I have the option to sit at a computer and make a patch on a screen, or physically make a patch on an analog modular....im going to go for the real deal, no its not as flexible, but its more immediate and more organic to me.

Just to throw it out there, i also have a nord 3, so if i really want that nord sound I can get it, just not as complex obviously.
Go to top Post Reply