As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 prototype - custom frame (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 prototype - custom frame
Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 custom frame AVAILABLE NOW 11 Years, 1 Month ago
Eagerly awaiting mine too! For those who are already rocking one of these ... I read a few posts about carry bags. Was there a clear winner decided? I'd like to put the EIT in some kind of padded shoulder bag as I already have 2 pelican cases to carry.
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 custom frame AVAILABLE NOW 11 Years, 1 Month ago
Received this from Watson today in regards to the BLACK EIT-1:

"they look great i just got the end plates and legs today. i will post some pictures to the website this week. the handles did not show up yet but are on the way. i am not sure why they didnt get put in the same shipment but i am waiting on a call back from the anodizing plant. i will get back to you tomorrow when i have heard from them and i start contacting everyone."

Very excited to know its getting closer.
Chain Chomp
hey patient users,

i want to apologize for the delay. i have had a few problems with the machine shop which i will not bore you or further anger myself with on here

i am still waiting on handles and some hardware fixes. but they assure me this will happen by the end of the week, i hope this is true. either way i wanted you all to know there is progress and i am not just slacking off.

the good news is the black frames look fantastic.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/116975451974063335185/albums/5862361957333805777
King Koopa
I may have just giggled like an over anxious school girl!

Looks awesome!
Cappy
Even though I'm "only" getting the silver version I am so thrilled that the wait will soon be over!
Live Venues watch out - I'll be back
Goomba
Will these fit the Machinedrum MKI? And when is the next chance for me to order one?
Chain Chomp
yes they are compatible with both MKI and MKII units. i will send you a pm once i have more information on availability
Boo
Looks great. will cover the A4 air vents though, not sure how big a problem that could be in the long run.
King Koopa
A buddy of mine used small cardboard washers to create a gap on the ends, plus the bottom vents are uncovered. Apparently it is not an issue.
Chain Chomp
elektron told me as long as you do not cover the vents on the "bottom" as well you will be fine. this is why i did not make any that have vents in them.
Go to top Post Reply