As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 prototype - custom frame (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 prototype - custom frame
King Koopa
Soundcloud
Trinity SH101 Juno6 JX3P cs10 NM1 Z1 K5000s MB33II Ipad3 MicroQ TX81z DX200 WS/AD VZ8m XD5 DP4 Gtrz
Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 custom frame AVAILABLE NOW 12 Years, 5 Months ago
watson wrote:
this rolling bag is very cool, i may have to go with that. is it sturdy enough to set the eit on top of to use as a base?

Hey Joshua I think your referring to the Magma bag? if so I wouldn't use as a table base for the eit-1 as its not designed for 5-7kg + human pressure on top. For that purpose the pelican case would be much better. I'll be testing its sturdiness though as I am off to NZ after xmas for a while.

Also do you have many frames left? considering getting another in early feb.
  The topic has been locked.
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 custom frame AVAILABLE NOW 12 Years, 5 Months ago
@Vibes, looks nice but I hope your parakeet is toilet trained!
Cappy
My parakeet is very well educated, he does pooh on my behringer gears only.
Chain Chomp
thank you for the info on the bag and inquiry. i do still have quite a few frames left and when i run out i will be doing another run.
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
Vibes wrote:
My parakeet is very well educated, he does pooh on my behringer gears only.
- poor Behringer: the Rodney Dangerfield of gear.
Hero of Winds
Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 custom frame AVAILABLE NOW 12 Years, 4 Months ago
This thing is freakin' epic
Cappy
Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 custom frame AVAILABLE NOW 12 Years, 4 Months ago
Might just really need one of these since buying an OT has cramped my music space a bit so far.
King Koopa
Soundcloud
Trinity SH101 Juno6 JX3P cs10 NM1 Z1 K5000s MB33II Ipad3 MicroQ TX81z DX200 WS/AD VZ8m XD5 DP4 Gtrz
Got a query regarding the EIT-1 with a possible modification.

I have been looking at this image...

and developed a thought regarding the EIT-1.
If the handle could be made twice(?) as long, the EIT could possibly be modified to hold 4 Elektron machines.

I am intrigued how the two Elektron machines were joined together in the above picture though. Anyone any ideas?
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
Gravity and friction?
Cappy
MnM SFX-6, MDUW MKII+, OT DPS-1,
@OZONE

That picture comes from a sales thread on a Swedish music forum called 99musik.se
http://www.99musik.se/showthread.php?284086-Korg-MS-20-amp-Eowave-Persephone
(Scroll 1/3 down)

The user is called Mush, so just register and ask him

/Olle
Go to top Post Reply