As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 prototype - custom frame (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 prototype - custom frame
Hammer Bro
www.soundcloud.com/highsage
Detroit Techno, from Vinyl to Live Performances and everything in between. Elektron Fanatic.
Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 custom frame AVAILABLE NOW 12 Years, 6 Months ago
Pic with Eventide Space pedal, and all cables and PSU's for the gig ready to go. The 1560...that lazy man's case (with wheels)....
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
Soundcloud
Trinity SH101 Juno6 JX3P cs10 NM1 Z1 K5000s MB33II Ipad3 MicroQ TX81z DX200 WS/AD VZ8m XD5 DP4 Gtrz
Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 custom frame AVAILABLE NOW 12 Years, 6 Months ago
Very very happy with the unit. Looks classy, & I suspect the build quality will outlast the elektrons. Once the 2nd OT rocks up I'm pretty sure I'll get another.
Cappy
Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 custom frame AVAILABLE NOW 12 Years, 5 Months ago
Just wanted to give props to watson... the EIT-1 is fantastic.

King Koopa
Soundcloud
Trinity SH101 Juno6 JX3P cs10 NM1 Z1 K5000s MB33II Ipad3 MicroQ TX81z DX200 WS/AD VZ8m XD5 DP4 Gtrz
Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 custom frame AVAILABLE NOW 12 Years, 5 Months ago

Snug fit but has wheels & supposedly 'carry-on-baggage' compatible.
Goomba
Another happy customer here! Mr. Watson was a pleasure to work with, and the frame is a thing of absolute beauty!

The thing is extremely well built and rock solid! I seriously can't recommend it enough. You really do get what you pay for and it is worth every cent.
King Koopa
www.exuviae-music.com

Current band members: Octatrack, A4, Ultranova
Ozone wrote:

Snug fit but has wheels & supposedly 'carry-on-baggage' compatible.

@ OZONE - can you provide details or a link that there baggage dealy for the EIT? I need something like that too!

Thanks!
Brooks
King Koopa
Soundcloud
@ EXUVIAE: The product is called "Magma Digi Trolley II" ... it comes in a few different flavours & appears to be available worldwide according to google.

http://www.djcity.com.au/cases-bags/equipment-bags/47605-magma-digi-trolley-le-bpitch-control-edition/2331 was the version I bought, as I wanted the extra waterproof option.

There is also a plain black version (47600)
http://www.djcity.com.au/cases-bags/equipment-bags/47600-magma-digi-trolley-ii-black-black/2329

& one with red interiour (47604)
http://www.djcity.com.au/cases-bags/equipment-bags/47604-magma-digi-trolley-ii-black-red/2330

I have just enough room in the bag for a netbook, NI AK1 soundcard, power leads & cables, though there is the front pocket also. Seems well made but time will tell.

Cheers
Chain Chomp
this is all really great info fellow users. i am so glad you are liking the quality and use of the frame. it is nice to see others being able to enjoy what i have made. this rolling bag is very cool, i may have to go with that. is it sturdy enough to set the eit on top of to use as a base?
Cappy
Another super happy user of Watson's Frame

King Koopa
www.exuviae-music.com

Current band members: Octatrack, A4, Ultranova
Got mine last week - Watson is THE MAN!!!

Go to top Post Reply