As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Sandbox New OT Tips series (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: New OT Tips series
Chain Chomp
Re:New OT Tips series 10 Years, 10 Months ago
@Edwardfist @Sicijk Thanks, glad it was useful to you!

@Thekm - it's split because I set the cues to Studio Mode. Then I dropped the cue level of Track 5 down to zero to avoid feedback. I prefer to resample using the cue level as it gives you a bit more flexibility.
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
realy good tutorial. but i have an problem with this resmaple method. the octa resample all that tracks at the same time right? when i mute an track the resample track record the mutet track too right?

thx for tutorial and sry for my english ^^

ok problem solved... i need to set the cue level on recorder track to zero ^^ thanks
Chain Chomp
MarsMelons - netlabel for experimental music

esmone - my drawings and cover art
beazmusix wrote:
realy good tutorial. but i have an problem with this resmaple method. the octa resample all that tracks at the same time right? when i mute an track the resample track record the mutet track too right?

thx for tutorial and sry for my english ^^

ok problem solved... i need to set the cue level on recorder track to zero ^^ thanks

If you press function + record you can choose which track to sample under "source three". Otherwise, you could always mute the tracks you don't want to sample if you're sampling from one of the inputs (if, of course, your octatrack's output is routed to this source in the first place). But the easiest way to sample just one track is to choose to sample just that one track in the recording setup menu.
Once again, great tip! Thanks a much.
Chain Chomp
@Beazmusoc @Greenhouse - glad you liked the tutorial! @Daisuk - thanks for the input!
Go to top Post Reply