As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Amon Tobin
Cappy
Amon Tobin 11 Years, 2 Months ago
Anyone catch the ISAM 2 show at Hammersmith last week?

Inspirational doesn't even start to describe it... I witnessed the future, and it is beautiful!
  The topic has been locked.
Re:Amon Tobin 11 Years, 2 Months ago
who's amon tobin?
Chain Chomp
MD uw
Octatrack
Monomachine mkII +Drive
who's amon tobin?

W H A T ???!
He is one of the most creative and greatweirdness-sounds seeker i know.....and a lot of people think the same!
Check him out!
you will not regret....i hope ! =)
Yoshi
@0n0n3
MNM
OT
X0xb0x
Monotribe
My favourite artist consistently for the past 15 years or so. My favourite albums are bricolage and supermodified. And the solidsteel mix cd is good bang for buck. It's sampladelic, bass and beatsmithery. Saw Isam at the roundhouse, pretty epic stuff, but preferred spazzing out in elektrowerkz in a dark and dusty room. Check him out, I don't know how you don't know
I just bought Supermodified and ISAM on a whim. After 1 listen to each I'm prefering ISAM. Much more atmospheric heavily processed tracks.

i was kidding. of course i know who Amon Tobin is.

i think it's great that people are still being overwhelmed by his show and talking about it. it's good that it's stoking the fires of enthusiasm in musicians.

the video about the making of the cube is pretty awesome. i think it's on vimeo. not sure though.. been a while since i watched it.
King Koopa
Re:Amon Tobin 11 Years ago
Isam hasnt left my car cd player sense the week it came out...granted I have a 6 disc changer, but it has never left...
Amazing,a lot of his previous work is too
Go to top Post Reply