As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Any interest in buying A4 drum sound packs? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Any interest in buying A4 drum sound packs?
Goomba
Re:Any interest in buying A4 drum sound packs? 10 Years, 9 Months ago
No doubt I'll pay for it
I'll pay too for other sound packs: leads, pads, etc.
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy
Second snippet is really great. Great stuff.
Boo
i would most certainly buy a pack of A4 drum syx. Way more fun than buying a sample pack.
Cappy
Those drums sound amazing Daren. Count me in, dying to know your settings and take it from there
Goomba
I might be interested. Long as it's not too expensive. I'd like to have the sounds be FX free, totally dry.
Chain Chomp
How is this project holding up?
Game & Watch
^ Very well, I am finalising and finishing up now, a few more days and it will all be finished, so it should be available soon, I am reluctant to give an exact date in case I am not able to meet it, but rest assured all my free time is going into this, and the end results will be worth the wait.
Goomba
What's a fair price for something like this?
Game & Watch
I am doing them for £6 or (optionally) more, the reason for this is that a lot of my time and effort has gone into this, and I feel that if people are not prepared to stump up a modest amount then my precious music making time is better spent on making albums.

A few people have mentioned free tutorials and sysex, well anyone who knows me already knows that I have done quite a lot of this before, free kits, sample packs, tutorial videos, help on the forums etc for a good number of years. The sad reality though is that whilst many people download or view such content, the amount of those people who then go on to say a simple thanks, or even an acknowledgement is less than 10% - I'm not whining, but just stating a fact...
Chain Chomp
darenager wrote:
I am doing them for £6 or (optionally) more, the reason for this is that a lot of my time and effort has gone into this, and I feel that if people are not prepared to stump up a modest amount then my precious music making time is better spent on making albums.

A few people have mentioned free tutorials and sysex, well anyone who knows me already knows that I have done quite a lot of this before, free kits, sample packs, tutorial videos, help on the forums etc for a good number of years. The sad reality though is that whilst many people download or view such content, the amount of those people who then go on to say a simple thanks, or even an acknowledgement is less than 10% - I'm not whining, but just stating a fact...

Cool, looking forward to it! I know your pain, it seems like people care less and less for other peoples work.
Go to top Post Reply