As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Any interest in buying A4 drum sound packs? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Any interest in buying A4 drum sound packs?
Game & Watch
Re:Any interest in buying A4 drum sound packs? 11 Years, 1 Month ago
No need for downpayment, I'm already working on it, it is nice of you to suggest though, but I would not be comfortable doing that.
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
I'm all in. I'm a fairly capable programmer myself, but I just don't have the time these days. I'm very impressed with you skills and would definitely purchase at that price. BTW: your 808 & DR Machinedrum kits are fantastic!
If under $10 US, count me in as well. Thanks in advance for all the hard work darenager!
Cappy
count me in too please!
With your level of expertice, skill combined with such a low price, how can I not say I am interested? After getting the A4 I realize that after many years of doing almost everything with my Machinedrum, I am really no good at synth programming... analog drums was the main readon I got the A4, but so far I just can't say I am very satisfied with the results.. so this I'd buy in a heartbeat, if even only for the educational value that is a good price

Thanx Daren!
Cappy
sign me up
Goomba
i'm in. what's the time frame looking like?
Re:Any interest in buying A4 drum sound packs? 11 Years ago
reyescult wrote:
BTW: your 808 & DR Machinedrum kits are fantastic!

did he make these kits for purchase / download ?
Goomba
I`d totally buy that. Thats the one area where I personally dont get anything decent out of the A4 and the factory presets suck.Plus I dont consider making drum sounds part of my creative process, I always use pre-made samples for that anyways, I`d much rather tweak away on synth sounds and leads and pads and such

Anyways, I always wondered how you fot those great drum sounds in your tutorials, so I know you are good at it, my money is guaranteed if you do it
Go to top Post Reply