As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Science Labs Machinedrum Science Lab #01: PI (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Machinedrum Science Lab #01: PI
Admin
Re: Machinedrum Science Lab #01: PI 16 Years, 6 Months ago
Wow! Nice work Ingrid!
I can feel Finnmarksvidda, reindeer hunting and minus 40 degrees! :-D Very nice atmosphere, I especially like the last minute of the track.

Best regards
Nils
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
I am looking forward to hearing these...i did have a go but as i couldn't culture anything vaguely tuneful out of the PI machines i gave up (i know, i am a wuss). I do really like the PI, it just doesn't seem to do musical tones very well.
I tried to upload mine but got a strange error (something like "Protector detects attacking actions."), so here are links to them:

The first one (version2) is for the contest, the second one is a different version (not for the contest).
3.1418 (version2)
http://www.box.net/shared/8lzxtmk82v

3.1418 (version1)
http://www.box.net/shared/9rv32knbnv

.syx is forthcoming.
-d
Admin
Lab is closed. I'll set up the Poll's and radio tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your entries.

/a
Admin
hey wait! i have 14 minutes! and this isn't workingz!

posted here: http://www.elektron-users.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2812&viewmode=flat&order=ASC&start=40

sysex is also posted in dls section.

M

[d]sysex is turbosending now. . .[/d]
Admin
Your in, Papertiger.
Admin
Polls up! Voting will be up for nine days. All the songs can be heard via the "Labs Radio" in the Polls/Science Lab section. Good luck everyone and thx for your entries.

/a
Here's what I don't get...an image comes up for my track on the Labs Radio that I didn't upload (seems to be a French band by the same name). How does one upload pictures on this site and how did something get added to my profile without my consent?
Admin

Kas wrote:
Here's what I don't get...an image comes up for my track on the Labs Radio that I didn't upload (seems to be a French band by the same name). How does one upload pictures on this site and how did something get added to my profile without my consent?

Kas, I don't believe anyone person, certainly not myself or anyone with access to the "Labs Radio" put that picture up. It's not a matter of 'us' adding it, I'm guessing there's a database tied to the flash audio player we're using. In that database that band has already tied any meta data tags to with "Kas" in them to that image. I don't really know a way to change this or a way around it at the moment. I noticed both you and Nils both had prior band photo's. AND man-o-man, poor Nils! that shit is just comical

Anyway, I'm working on the next version of Elektron-Users and will look into a different media player. There's really nothing I can do at the moment. If you want to look into it, I can try to change but for now just be glad you're not nils.

:-D

/a

edit: here's a link to the flash player we're using > xspf.org

edit, edit: so i followed up a bit more on this. it seems i'm suppose to be able to add: http://elektron-users.com/images/spiff.jpg , which i did to make all the images be a default e-u image, but to no avail. it's not working.
Game & Watch
Those pics are ill... you guys will win the polls due to those...mark my words!!!
Go to top Post Reply