As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Science Labs Machinedrum Science Lab #01: PI (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Machinedrum Science Lab #01: PI
Boo
Re: Machinedrum Science Lab #01: PI 16 Years, 7 Months ago
thanks, cool entries all!
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
Yep, thanks for all the nice tracks! Thanks for comments also. Glitched: I totally agree on the LFO association. Not intended, though

Now, a couple of stupid questions: I haven't participated in these "contests" since we did them on Yahoo goups a few years ago... are we supposed to vote for our favourite track? When? Where?
Also, like jsrockit I'm unable to find mine among the other uploads, have I uploaded them in the wrong place?

Thanks,
Nils
Admin

Nils wrote:
Yep, thanks for all the nice tracks! Thanks for comments also. Glitched: I totally agree on the LFO association. Not intended, though

Now, a couple of stupid questions: I haven't participated in these "contests" since we did them on Yahoo goups a few years ago... are we supposed to vote for our favourite track? When? Where?
Also, like jsrockit I'm unable to find mine among the other uploads, have I uploaded them in the wrong place?

Thanks,
Nils

Hi Nils. Your files are in the Science Lab: Machinedrum main category here:
http://www.elektron-users.com/modules/wfdownloads/viewcat.php?cid=1
(^scroll down on that page)

Most files are one level deeper: Science Lab - Machinedrum / Science Lab - PI #01.

So no worries. You got them there, mostly :-D. It doesn't help that the Downloads section is confusing and overly complicated. The new version of Elektron-Users will fix this.

Finally, I will close the contest late tonight and start the polls for everyone to be able to vote for the next couple of weeks.

I have considered extending it for a few more days to allow for any late entries....what do you guys think?

/a
Admin
i started something yesterday so I could definitely use the extra time -- work and life keep getting in the way! =(

M
Game & Watch
I don't need more time... I give up on this task. However, if a few more days means we get to hear a papertiger track in a lab...I say extend it. I don't believe I ever heard anything from you paper... Also, where are some of the other regular posters from over the years... no longer doing the lab thing?

My entry:

http://www.elektron-users.com/modules/wfdownloads/visit.php?cid=167&lid=740
Boo
MD-UW - SFX-6 - SidStation
batni.tumblr.com
+1 for a few more days.
Admin
Cool, on the extra days. We'll run it till the 30th.
Admin
Thanks
Boo
batni.tumblr.com
I should have mine up by the end of tomorrow. Kinda weird tune though. Oh, well... =)
Boo
batni.tumblr.com
Re: Machinedrum Science Lab #01: PI 16 Years, 6 Months ago
Wooho! I just finished my first sci lab. =) I decided to go with my first recording since I really
Go to top Post Reply