As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Re:Spam posts on the forum (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Spam posts on the forum
Boo
Re:Spam posts on the forum 10 Years, 9 Months ago
thousands of forums are being hit by the same kitchen spammer, google ranking manipulation seems to be working for them, pretty funny when you look into it imho albeit annoying
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
pop this in your terminal, they are taking bandwidth and space away so i figured i could return the favor

Code: :

#!/bin/sh x=1 y=0 while [ ] do         curl -/dev/null http://www.kitchen-kitchen-kitchen.co.uk/assets/img/guarantee.mov done

please share the link if you stumble upon large files that i can add to continually be downloaded
Goomba
MD+, A4, Virus B, Minitaur, Mopho
That didn't work on my Mac. This does:

Code: :

#!/bin/sh x=1 y=0 while [ $x -le $y ]; do     curl -/dev/null http://www.kitchen-kitchen-kitchen.co.uk/assets/img/guarantee.mov done

but there is nothing there to get, and the URL and domain don't react. What is the idea?
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
first of all, you'll want $x -gt $y, or nothing will happen...

also make sure you're not near any DL limits so you don't get dinged....

finally, you'll need to turn off any web page caching, or you'll retrieve the page only once (and the cached version many times....not the intent of this...
Go to top Post Reply