As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run
Re:LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run 10 Years, 12 Months ago
Covering the A4 side vents with the EIT-1 is not an issue as long as the bottom vents are not blocked. Just don't block both at the same time. As said before, you can also insert thin washers on either side of the EIT-1 if you are concerned about the side vents. The stand has a little bit of give so washers can fit.
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy
Re:LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run 10 Years, 12 Months ago
Still no tracking #.
King Koopa
He posted his phone number a few pages back. I highly recommend calling him. You will find communication much easier. He is not a fan of email or text for that matter, but he has answered every phone call I've made to him.
Cappy
Ihatederekreed wrote:
He posted his phone number a few pages back. I highly recommend calling him. You will find communication much easier. He is not a fan of email or text for that matter, but he has answered every phone call I've made to him.

I'm really not into calling.

but I'm pretty amazed that this has happened yet again - where I was given a shipping date...

I really don't give a shit that he's "not a fan of email", LOL. At this point it's really simple. Do what you say you're going to do, or communicate that there is a problem in a timely fashion. It's really pretty basic.
Goomba
I am not a big fan of calling either. There is a really simple fix for this. Watson knows we all read this forum. He can post an update here and we will all receive it.

In this day and age, if you want to deal in anything remotely technological, you have to embrace electronic communication.

In any day and age, if you want a successful business, you need to be able to communicate with your customers.
Boo
i am not a fan of calling an feel it is weird and awkward and just all around prefer email chat or text communications over phoning someone...plus, there is rarely a record of a phoned conversation, there are several reasons why a conversation being on the record would be an advantage

fortunately he did respond when i had emailed both times, i knew i was in for quite a wait up front so no biggie
King Koopa
Don't get me wrong, I'm not into phone calls myself. I hate it.

However, when I got frustrated enough to do something about it, I called him on the phone and had my stands in 48hrs. Granted the fact that I drove 4hrs to get them makes my situation different. We were coincidently going to the same festival and it worked out. I'm just saying, I called and got to the point. You could do the same, or you can sit in the dark and wait.

I'm not defending Watson either. He is a good guy and the product is great, but these are still bad business ethics. It's a good thing he doesn't make a living doing this.
Cappy
Ihatederekreed wrote:
.... I'm just saying, I called and got to the point. You could do the same, or you can sit in the dark and wait.

Totally uncalled for. Fuck this.
Chain Chomp
hey guys, i got back from asheville and have not gotten to the post yet. they are ready to go and have all passed inspection. i am sorry for the wait. if anyone wants a refund i will give it immediately. please just send me an email. otherwise i will have them out by the end of the week when i can make it to the post office. i apologize but i had to work yesterday and today and could not make it to the post.

i would have posted here sooner but i did not check the thread until i just got home from work.
Cappy
www.soundcloud.com/nikarga
Access Virus Ti Polar | Jazzmutant Lemur | Apollo UAD Quad | MPC 5000 | Mac Pro 2x3.2 Quad | Octatrack | Machinedrum UW
Mr WATSON... see your inbox please, i sent you a PM.

Can I get one of those guys for my MD and OT with this batch?? I live in London UK.... so youd have to ship to Europe...

Thanks

NK
Go to top Post Reply