As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run
Cappy
Re:LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run 11 Years ago
FWIW I would love to pick up one of these if there is a spare available, now that a few people have dropped out, but to be honest the waiting and failed delivery (so far ...) has put me right off - which is shame because it looks really useful!

Selling from a base of stock would certainly help with that.

Peace,
Andy/
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Hi Joshua,

Unfortunately, I have sent a dispute which was closed by paypal because of the 45 day limit. I've attached a screenshot of the paypal website showing this.

You even acknowledged receipt of this dispute in an email dated March 29th, where you stated:

hello, i noticed you tried to open a dispute. i am sorry for the delay on the unit. i just heard from the machine shop yesterday and was going to contact everyone early next week. they are delivering my items today or monday and i will start shipping next week. sorry for the delay. there is a problem though... they anodized ALL the units black instead of doing what i requested. i can either refund your money in full or ship you an anodized unit free of extra charge. please let me know what you would like to do. thanks

watson

I also have at least two unanswered emails that were sent to you. Maybe they didn't reach you?
Chain Chomp
oh i am sorry, i thought you meant that you opened a dispute today. i see now, sorry for the miscommunication.

i do not have any emails from you that i have not responded to that i can find in my search function. could you please fwd those to me again?
Chain Chomp
thanks andy, that is how we started the business and it worked great. i wish i would have not moved away from that now. we are going back to that and have started that. hopefully after all this gets settled i can get some products in stock and then list them on the new site we are working on.

i have no clue how long it will be before we make more eit-1 frames due to the combination of the problems that i have had this time, as well as the time, cost and complexity of making them.
Chain Chomp
must be double post day for me
Cappy
Watson,
You seem to characterize the current situation as "miscommunications". I would say it is more a lack of communication. I think you would have a lot less pissed off folks on your hands had you been emailing everyone a weekly status of their order. I think most everyone here understands what you are up against with manufacturing delays/issues, but I think the right thing to have done would have been frequent direct communication. The only way I knew what was going on with my order this whole time was seeking out this thread every week which is something I really should not have to do. In this situation, the burden is on you to communicate.

With that said, glad to know there is light at the end of the tunnel and looking forward to getting a new stand! I already have one from your first run and love it!

peace!
-cm
Boo
so...any of the black ones happen to ship yet?
Goomba
By judging from the latest replies, seems like shipping is happening next monday...

Chain Chomp
no, i agree with you CRIXMADINE. i was only referring to the paypal dispute as a miscommunication. this is why i am moving to phone only and no pre-orders.
King Koopa
I've been talking to Watson via phone the last couple days, and I highly recommend this avenue of contact. He seems like a great guy and you can hear the sincerity in his apologies. I'll be driving to Asheville today to attend electro music festival. Watson and I have planned to meet up so we can grab a drink and I can grab my stand. I will post pictures for those curious once I have possession.
Go to top Post Reply